ADVERTISEMENT

Marines Torch Fraudulant Ballots in Georgia

Sharky1203

HB All-American
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2023
United States Marines on Sunday torched an Atlanta self-storage unit that held dozens of cardboard boxes filled with thousands of fraudulent mail-in ballots, all addressed to dead people and pre-filled to vote for Kamala Harris in the 2024 presidential election, a source in General M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

The general, he said, learned of the ballots from a reliable 5th Columnist who claimed the Deep State was repeating tricks used in 2016 and 2020 to manufacture Democratic votes. The Columnist knew the facility’s location but not where the ballots had been printed, or by whom. He said they were addressed to people who died in or before 2024 and that the Deep State would retrieve them and scan them once early voting begins on October 7.

General Smith at once mustered a Marine reconnaissance platoon to stake out and infiltrate the storehouse, confirm the existence of the deceptive ballots, and destroy them to prevent Harris from amassing illegal votes in Georgia, a state rife with voter fraud and political corruption.

The Marines, our source said, arrived at the self-storage buildings in the North Druid Hills suburb of Atlanta on Sunday morning and began surveilling the area for indicators of a Deep State trap. Finding none, they called the general and said they were ready to break into the unit, secured with a pair of easily breakable padlocks.

By then, Gen. Smith had discovered the leaseholder’s name, Becca Siegel, senior advisor to Harris’ campaign. He instructed the Marines to disable the facility’s video surveillance system.

Although the Marines had technical gear that temporarily scrambled wireless signals, they couldn’t use it because the storage facility still had an obsolete system whereby wires connected the cameras to digital or analog recording devices on the premises. They determined that the cables terminated at the self-storage unit closest to the road; apparently, the owners were so parsimonious they hadn’t upgraded in decades and housed their recorders in a unit they could’ve rented. A single Marine sidestepped cameras and snapped the locks to that unit, finding only a broken 1999 Pentium III computer.

“I guess Becca Siegal didn’t ask the owners if they had modern security,” our source said. “Our guys busted the locks to her unit and saw the cardboard boxes.”

He added that the lead Marine opened a box and found ballots addressed to deceased actors Matthew Perry, Shelly Duvall, Donald Sutherland, Carl Weathers, Shannon Dougherty, and Richard Lewis, as well as songwriter Toby Keith. All of them died in 2024 and had never lived in Georgia. Our source said the addresses were either fictitious or P.O. boxes.

The Marines saved a few ballots and doused the rest in toluene, a liquid accelerant that rapidly incinerated paper but left the cement structure undamaged.

Their mission was completed, and the Marines called General Smith and requested permission to return to base. But he rebuked the request, saying the Marines had to deploy immediately for another task: finding and arresting Becca Siegel.

https://realrawnews.com/2024/09/marines-torch-fraudulant-ballots-in-georgia/

Yeah sure. A Marine Corps general is going to commit multiple different felonies on a hint from some random person? He wouldn’t just refer it to the FBI, local law enforcement or any other agency with the right jurisdiction?

The fact OP posts this as remotely believable is laughable.

OP - get your head out of your ass. You cannot be as dumb as you come across here.

Real Raw News?

Real Raw News​

Real Raw News is an American fake news website created in April 2020.[1] Many of its published stories include misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines,[2][3][4] fictional arrests[5][6][3]and supposed executions of public figures.[1][3]
Real Raw News

@seminole97 @LuciousBDragon - Harris prohibited from requesting this story be removed?

No.
Same reason I wouldn’t want Dick Cheney demanding take downs of fabrications online he didn’t like.

e.g.

What I Got Right About The Iraq War

Someone’s Gotta Occupy Afghanistan,’ Grumbles Dick Cheney, Shoving Firearms Into Suitcase

Dick Cheney Launches Last-Minute Invasion Of Wyoming To Bolster Daughter’s Reelection

Dick Cheney Finally Hunts Down, Kills Man He Shot In Face In 2006

Well, those three are obvious parodies, right?

No reasonable person would believe those to be true.

Reactions: Ree4 and wausauhawk
That story is from a fake news site. I'm interested in your mindset that you could possibly think this was true for even a second? Or are you trolling, I don't think you're that kind of poster?
Why do you care what my mind set is? Worry about yourself first.

At this point, I don't know. News anymore is so unreliable for much of anything.
watching arrested development GIF

Reactions: Ree4 and wausauhawk
Well, those three are obvious parodies, right?

No reasonable person would believe those to be true.
No one has ever posted an Onion link thinking it was true?

That limb has already snapped:

7 times the Onion was lost in translation

Fooled by ‘The Onion’: 9 Most Embarrassing Fails

Duped!

For 24 years, farcical periodical turned website The Onion has billed itself as America’s Finest News Source—if by “finest,” you mean “satirical,” “winking,” and, most of all, “fake.” The sharp lampooning of the day’s sociopolitical news is worthy, hilarious entertainment, but not even The Onion’s best stories are as amusing as when legitimate news organizations and high-profile people mistake its satirical features for real news.

Such was the case Tuesday when China’s state paper's website, People's Daily Online, gleefully reported The Onion’s farcical crowning of North Korea’s Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive.” And People’s Daily wasn’t alone in thinking that the satirical publication was seriously arguing that the Dear Leader is hunkier than the likes of Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum. South Korea’s Korea Times also picked up the fake report.

The news agencies can take some comfort, however, in the knowledge that they are in the good company of an ESPN broadcaster, a Louisiana congressman, and even the venerable Gray Lady herself, The New York Times.

Time to ban this disinformation site, amirite!

JFC, you Trumpers will believe anything. MAGA pieces of sh*t.
You saw through the disinformation that the Biden administration cooked up with former and current members of the ‘intelligence community’ about Hunter’s laptop, right?

If we go back and look on this forum, you instantly saw through that bullshit, didn’t you?

Duped!

For 24 years, farcical periodical turned website The Onion has billed itself as America’s Finest News Source—if by “finest,” you mean “satirical,” “winking,” and, most of all, “fake.” The sharp lampooning of the day’s sociopolitical news is worthy, hilarious entertainment, but not even The Onion’s best stories are as amusing as when legitimate news organizations and high-profile people mistake its satirical features for real news.

Such was the case Tuesday when China’s state paper's website, People's Daily Online, gleefully reported The Onion’s farcical crowning of North Korea’s Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive.” And People’s Daily wasn’t alone in thinking that the satirical publication was seriously arguing that the Dear Leader is hunkier than the likes of Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum. South Korea’s Korea Times also picked up the fake report.

The news agencies can take some comfort, however, in the knowledge that they are in the good company of an ESPN broadcaster, a Louisiana congressman, and even the venerable Gray Lady herself, The New York Times.

Look at you putting in the "equating" work!

icegif-11.gif

Reactions: wausauhawk

Duped!

Just because a person was fooled 9 times in 24 years is not the standard. The standard is would a reasonable person be fooled.

You really think a reasonable person would be fooled by:

Dick Cheney Launches Last-Minute Invasion Of Wyoming To Bolster Daughter’s Reelection

I don’t.

Why do you care what my mind set is? Worry about yourself first.
I care that Americans think this garbage is real, & there's a way for grifters to make money doing this crap. You realize just how stupid you look posting this story? Again, not trying to attack but if you're unwilling to admit it's fake I guess you are a troll.

You saw through the disinformation that the Biden administration cooked up with former and current members of the ‘intelligence community’ about Hunter’s laptop, right?

If we go back and look on this forum, you instantly saw through that bullshit, didn’t you?
that would be quite the feat, considering there was no "biden administration" at the time

Why is your go to move to always compare apples to oranges? You don't come across as intelligently as you think you do

Without even reading a single post I'll guarantee this is fake. ....IDK why this pisses me off so much but OP is the exact trash that is dividing America for some unclear "stick it to the man" reason. OP is garbage.

Reactions: peacehawk

How's the Ukrainian invasion of Russia going? Still safe?

Followed the link that was labeled 'realrawnews' and expected naked women to be reading the news, even if the news was fake.

Killed the opened page feeling extremely disappointed.

Just because a person was fooled 9 times in 24 years is not the standard. The standard is would a reasonable person be fooled.

You really think a reasonable person would be fooled by:

I don’t.

The Onion has fooled the Gray Lady.

Schlubs like you, me and OP have no chance against a disinformation machine that powerful.

Best to take it down, and safeguard our democracy, amirite?

How's the Ukrainian invasion of Russia going? Still safe?
Seems sadly to have stalled out. I’m guessing dearth of resources, truly hoping the future isn’t just drone/trench warfare.

Living out on the east side of Tallahassee is pretty safe. It’s not Frenchtown.

The Onion has fooled the Gray Lady.

Schlubs like you, me and OP have no chance against a disinformation machine that powerful.

Best to take it down, and safeguard our democracy, amirite?

One reporter, once, in 24 years.

No reasonable person would believe this headline is true:

Someone’s Gotta Occupy Afghanistan Grumbles Dick Cheney.

Why is your go to move to always compare apples to oranges?

Onion articles have fooled the New York Times. A news organization I’m sure we’d like to think does some degree of fact checking before going to print.

What was your point again? That I shouldn’t compare OP falling for fake news to the New York Times falling for fake news?

Last edited:
Would be nice if posters put a little effort into determining if they are going to actively post fake news/misinformation on this site.

Two references to this if you google it, the original garbage website which posted it three days ago...and then this site where it was spread further. That's it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT