ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Penn, a former senior adviser to Clinton, has called for an internal investigation into ABC, accusing them of rigging the debate against Trump.

Election interference?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Will Harris step down?
Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Is this comparable to Watergate?
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Election interference?

Will Harris step down?

Is this comparable to Watergate?

JFC....everyone in the house knew they were going to cheat and they didn't even try to hide it because they knew it wouldn't matter to their moronic base {HROT} just like the stolen election didn't....just like stealing jo's nomination didn't.....just like giving the questions to hillary didn't.......just like ****ing bernie over didn't and on and on and on. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when these crooks sit around and laugh at how stupid those who continue to vote for them must be?!

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
I'll give credit to team Trump, when they lose they just try to taint the win for the victor by trying to put an asterisk by it in the record books.

That said, this is just the exact noise Trump is hoping to generate. It's funny they mention an affidavit, which is a legal statement that is subject to perjury in most cases, but since no laws where broken. It'll never go to court and it only seems like the term was used to suggest this is a legal matter. If the whistleblower had anything, why not just release it without all the hype and fanfare? Also, if there is some sort of document or agreement that was made beforehand, why wait till after a disastrous performance by Trump to say something when it could made public before hand? It isn't like the candidates didn't know what questions were coming.

Another case being litigated in the court of public opinion that has no basis in fact, but meant only to soothe some MAGA butthurt.

The level of anxiety on the right is off the charts. Everything - everything - is rigged against Trump.

Local conservative radio host was adamant this morning - the debate stage was deliberately rigged by ABC. Get this: the panelled background behind Trump was different than Harris and designed to place Trump in a darker, worse light. The camera angles too!! Go back and watch - it’s there, very very subtle, sneaky, but it’s there!!!

You just can’t stretch the imagination enough anymore to predict the shit they will invent next.

—Harris rally crowds are bused in and paid.
—Parents are aborting their babies after birth.
—Shoplifters are walking into stores with calculators in order to walk away with unpaid goods totally legal and crime free.
—“Physically fit” Immigrants crossing the border are clandestinely forming an army to attack the USA.

…,..and on and on it goes, one wacky conspiracy theory after another. Delusion mixed with hysteria - “bigger than Watergate!!!!” lol.

Last edited:
The level of anxiety on the right is off the charts. Everything - everything - is rigged against Trump.

Local conservative radio host was adamant this morning - the debate stage was deliberately rigged by ABC. Get this: the panelled background behind Trump was different than Harris and designed to place Trump in a darker, worse light. The camera angles too!! Go back and watch - it’s there, very very subtle, sneaky, but it’s there!!!

You just can’t stretch the imagination enough anymore to predict the shit they will invent next.

—Shoplifters are walking into stores with calculators in order to walk away with unpaid goods totally legal and crime free.
—“Physically fit” Immigrants crossing the border are clandestinely forming an army to attack the USA.

…,..and on and on it goes, one wacky conspiracy theory after another. Delusion mixed with hysteria - “bigger than Watergate!!!!” lol.
GOP = Grand Ol' Pantspissers

Are you suggesting a Bill Clinton guy is “Team Trump”?

Hard to take anything you say seriously.

Do you not care about election integrity?

Sham debates are OK with you?

Do you believe the candidates had no idea what questions were coming at them? I'm no campaign strategist but I'd have expected questions about my positions, positions I changes and things I recently said that have dominated the headlines and concerns of voters, which is exactly what they got. Sorry that Team Trump was so ill prepared to actually answer questions. So call it a sham debate because your guy lost and say you can't take me seriously because I don't jump onboard without question every conspiracy theory that is put forth. The only suspicious thing surrounding this debate are the timing an vagueness of this claim which has yet to yield any proof.

Here is the thing.

On the repub side the entire media is biased against the entire repub party. Ok then, why even debate? You know what is going to happen ahead of time. It is insanity to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again expecting a different outcome. Sure you will get grief for not debating but is that any worse than getting crap over being a whiny little bitch?

Don't disagree with you at all, but all those things are muddying the waters and distracting from the real issues, so I'd give a win to Team Trump for that.

• Haha
Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
Don't disagree with you at all, but all those things are muddying the waters and distracting from the real issues, so I'd give a win to Team Trump for that.
Eh, a win?

To continue a sports metaphor, this is the equivalent of intentionally fouling with 33 seconds left down 11. Sure, make them earn it at the line, but it's pretty much just desperation and praying for a miracle.

Reactions: sober_teacher
A win, heh? Do you believe Trump is winning new converts to his candidacy? Forget the red caps, do you think that relentlessly claiming victimhood for the most ridiculous reasons makes him look like a strong leader to undecided voters?

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT