ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Penn, a former senior adviser to Clinton, has called for an internal investigation into ABC, accusing them of rigging the debate against Trump.

A win, heh? Do you believe Trump is winning new converts to his candidacy? Forget the red caps, do you think that relentlessly claiming victimhood for the most ridiculous reasons makes him look like a strong leader to undecided voters?
I should clarify, when I said "winning", I meant that he is "winning" the battle to create a lot of noise to distract from the real issues of his candidacy. Trump is otherwise a big loser - at everything.

Reactions: nu2u
I should clarify, when I said "winning", I meant that he is "winning" the battle to create a lot of noise to distract from the real issues of his candidacy. Trump is otherwise a big loser - at everything.
I see. I would contend that the distracting noise he creates is not only becoming more bizarre but also more irritating which, in turn, tends to drive his former voters and potential new voters away from him.

It is anecdotal but following the debate, my conservative next door neighbor described Trump as “bananas” (he’s an elderly old school Reagan R). I get the impression he will leave the ballot blank - that’s the effect Trump is creating, I think.

Reactions: torbee
Election interference?

Will Harris step down?

Is this comparable to Watergate?

shopping

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
Yes the whole world is out to get a billionaire former president. Poor guy, never had a chance in this cruel world. Everything was always rigged against him.

Right wing victim mentality is off the charts.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT