ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Rodgers “The Voice of College football”

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Not sure what anyone’s take is on this dude as he seems knowledgeable but Is hooked up with Cory Brada… but seriously this guy loves to poke the Hawkeyes even while he has him on his cast … I know there’s millions of podcasts but this guy swings his dick around like he has a python in his pants and knows all and all… like I said, very knowledgeable but his subs are like 3000 peeps and he operates 25 different teams ..I don’t get how you can’t get more subscribers?

Not sure what anyone’s take is on this dude as he seems knowledgeable but Is hooked up with Cory Brada… but seriously this guy loves to poke the Hawkeyes even while he has him on his cast … I know there’s millions of podcasts but this guy swings his dick around like he has a python in his pants and knows all and all… like I said, very knowledgeable but his subs are like 3000 peeps and he operates 25 different teams ..I don’t get how you can’t get more subscribers?
?????

42k+ subscribers per youtube.

He seems to have a very surface level knowledge of Iowa football. His analysis doesn’t really go into much depth.
That's what Corey is there for.

It's funny though because he typically tries to downplay Iowa with self-deprecating humor, and as OP said, Mark will still try to force big dick Ohio State fan pot shots and jokes at Iowa to goad Corey into responding, and he pretty much ignores it or plays it off by awkwardly doubling down on the self-deprecating humor on Iowa.

It's hilarious and makes Mark (and Corey unfortunately by association) look lame as hell in the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT