ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland-PSU

Maryland playing like a team with a little purpose. Iowa needs to be READY next week.

Did not expect to be saying this ever, but one thing about Maryland that has been totally on point today is their uniforms. Those are clean, simple and significantly better than the state flag helmets and modern art unis they "normally" sport.

Maybe they're throwback unis...they certainly have that 60s look...which is far better than those monstrosities they've been wearing. Too much money in college football when teams can where a dozen different unis. Somebody's paying for 'em. It's entirely ridiculous. You can't even tell who you're watching.

We better be ready to go vs Maryland. They have talent and speed and run a system that is a pain in the ass. I hope we are ready after the extra week to prepare. At Indiana is tough business too. Purdue and Rodents at home I feel better about.

All the throwback Uniforms and other Unis are sold as souvenirs, they are net wins for most teams.

Penn State needs to BURY them the 2nd half!!

I hope not. Go Maryland. Especially after hearing A-hole Griese last week saying that Penn State is one of the best teams in the conference. They quietly got their penalties erased by the NCAA. F Penn State.

As far as Iowa goes, I'd prefer Maryland to play a tough game and win. Hopefully our players are smart..but they are young guys 18-22 years old. I don't want any excuse for them to take Maryland lightly.
Not only that but we play Maryland and not Penn State so why not have Maryland with as many wins as possible? I can't think of any reason why a Hawkeye fan would be pulling for the Penn State Diaper Snipers.

Reactions: desihawk
OK Fred.

We'll work on it. Just like every game.
Maryland Maryland...beat Maryland.

We will COMPETE!!!

Maybe they're throwback unis...they certainly have that 60s look...which is far better than those monstrosities they've been wearing. Too much money in college football when teams can where a dozen different unis. Somebody's paying for 'em. It's entirely ridiculous. You can't even tell who you're watching.
I guess I'm really out of it, but I can't remember OSU wearing those "black" unis before that they wore last week.

Did not expect to be saying this ever, but one thing about Maryland that has been totally on point today is their uniforms. Those are clean, simple and significantly better than the state flag helmets and modern art unis they "normally" sport.
You're old, right?

You're old too, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT