ADVERTISEMENT

OT A bit some good games this coming weekend

Washington does the same thing we do, they put in a running QB in the redzone. We'll have to lookout for that.

Hate to keep dog piling, but Kaliakmanis looks like the QB we wished Cade could be.

Rutgers got a few key completions on long yard situations that helped get them down the field for the score. They have a good ground game, and Washington looked susceptible to the run. That's good news for us. The difference is that we have to get a passing game going to help our offense.

Would be a 7-3 game, except Washington player ran on the field while the play was still live, after a blocked FG by Washington.

Good game between VT and Miami. VT leading by 10 early in the 3rd quarter.

USC vs Wisconsin… it’s at USC… I am not sure how to take this game as Wisconsin plays pretty tough on the road but can they handle USC?

Washington vs Rutgers? I will take Rutgers in this one

Maryland vs Indiana? I will take a Indiana they’re playing some good ball right now and it’s at home

Minnesota at Michigan… call me crazy but I see Minny upsetting Michigan

Illinois at PSU… I want Illinois to win but that might be a tough task playing at PSU

Ohio State at MSU…. Again- would love to see MSU win but that’s doubtful but I think this game will be much closer than expected

Oregon vs UCLA… I don’t really care I hope they tie and no one wins if that were possible lol but yeah Oregon will probably whip them as UCLA hasn’t looked that good

Iowa wins huge this weekend 😜
Nebby at Purdue…go Boilers. 😉

Reactions: 2D_
Wow, Rutgers with a huge run. Washington does not know how to tackle.

that might've been the most embarrassing effort by a defense I've ever seen. VT should be ashamed.

If they hadn’t faked that FG, VT would only need a FG to win. And their FG kicker was good from 58 and 52.

Neither defense has been very good. Miami doesn’t look like the #7 team in the country

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT