ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Rhule ...

GunnerHawk

HB All-American
Mar 16, 2014
He is perfect for the cornholers. Did anyone see his interview with Joel Klatt last night? What a bragadocious SOB. He said to Joel, you know I won national coach of the year!! By the end of the year, we'll be a team no body will want to play. Were really good. Gag me.

He is perfect for the cornholers. Did anyone see his interview with Joel Klatt last night? What a bragadocious SOB. He said to Joel, you know I won national coach of the year!! By the end of the year, we'll be a team no body will want to play. Were really good. Gag me.
Well Matt, we have been hearing that every year for ten years. Maybe make a bowl game, then start with the jawing….

Scott Frost 2.0

nebraska GIF

They will get better and be consistent under Rhule but the days where they'll ever be considered a blue blood by anyone else but themselves again are long gone. Rhule is about as good as they could've hoped for but too much damage occurred in between. It's similar to Iowa basketball with Alford and Lickliter. It's so difficult to recover from that.

It's been interesting to see what that fanbase has turned into though. They certainly aren't the same people that they were a decade ago. Isn't reality just a son of a bitch!

I will tread softly since this is the football board, but given what you have revealed about your track record voting I think you would be just fine with someone smug and arrogant.

Hi @DelusionalHawkeye25.0. Let’s see if you can get to DH50.0 by the end of the weekend. I have faith in you. We all are very appreciative of your interest and support of Iowa football. Keep up the good work.

I watched a part of that interview. When he said he had to come back to college coaching because the players needed a coach like him who really cares I started puking so much that I had to turn it off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT