ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Whitaker As Honorary Captain

8f0.jpg

Might as well bring Jake Christensen back too.

OP trying too hard. As usual.

Are the guys that killed Jack Trice still around? That would fit in with the current political climate.

Dude, do not be a puss, it is Go **** Yourself OP.

For once I agree with the OP. Pierre Pierce should also be a captain. And Everson and Satterfield, too.

No. Just no.

Just got the itch so bad tonight you wanted to be dumb on two boards, huh?

what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you-people.gif

OP right now

How about bringing Bob Stoops back as honorary captain? He's retired now. He was an All-Big Ten safety despite only being 5-9 and maybe 175 soaking wet.

His brothers played in Kinnick, his father was buried with an Iowa jersey. Bob has made no secret, even as OU coach, about his affection for the UI. And KF was OL coach for Bob's last two seasons (1981-1982) under Hayden Fry. I suspect those two talk to each other now and then.

Reactions: Moral and hawkifann
How about bringing Bob Stoops back as honorary captain? He's retired now. He was an All-Big Ten safety despite only being 5-9 and maybe 175 soaking wet.

His brothers played in Kinnick, his father was buried with an Iowa jersey. Bob has made no secret, even as OU coach, about his affection for the UI. And KF was OL coach for Bob's last two seasons (1981-1982) under Hayden Fry. I suspect those two talk to each other now and then.
Sanders was the captain for a game this year. Maryland maybe?

That's a disgraceful comparison, and quite frankly you should be ashamed you even made it. I know you wont be, but you should be.
You're right - Pierre Pierce doesn't deserve to be drug down to the level of a political hack, corrupt, inept lawyer that may turn out to be as big of traitor as his boss.

They should bring back Bob Stoops, Dan McCarney and Pierre Pierce on the same weekend.

Maybe the Des Moines contractors he owes money to. Could serve him with papers while he's in Kinnick.

Reactions: torbee
That's a disgraceful comparison, and quite frankly you should be ashamed you even made it. I know you wont be, but you should be.

I know, one's a black criminal (sexual assault) and the other is a white criminal (fraud and intimidation). HUGE difference!

As part of a settlement with the FTC this May, the company was banned from the invention promotion business. Documents in the FTC’s docket show that Whitaker, who served on the World Patent Marketing board from 2014 to 2017, was not just a paid advisory board member -- he threatened at least one victim who complained.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/dianah...ut-many-filed-complaints-anyway/#48e921be1afa

Matthew Whitaker, the acting US attorney general, was on the advisory board of a Florida company that was shut down by the Federal Trade Commission and served with a $26 million judgment earlier this year for what court documents called "a scam that has bilked thousands of consumers out of millions of dollars."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/politics/whitaker-company-government/index.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT