ADVERTISEMENT

Mattis firing

No, Mattis contradicted him. Historically presidents usually remove from commands generals who contradict them.

A general's job is to carry out the policies of the civilian government. Not complain about them to the press.

No, Mattis contradicted him. Historically presidents usually remove from commands generals who contradict them.

A general's job is to carry out the policies of the civilian government. Not complain about them to the press.
I agree generals are suppose to not challenge the president in the national media, but my guess is mattis challengers Obama plenty in private for more troops and funding.. for a president that was in war every second he was president, he did scale back the military a little to much for its true effectiveness.. the world has never seen a military this strong and some times we need to use the full weight of the military to end these wars

It’s also called the real world...
Whatever you need to tell yourself. But if you thought even a little bit about your own question you would realize you are out of line. But when was the last time you ever thought your own position through? You have a habit of running down the rabbit hole with half baked ideas.

Maybe they’re upset that the President is incoherent and fired one of the few remaining competent people in his administration.

Look at this mess,

Maybe they’re upset that the President is incoherent and fired one of the few remaining competent people in his administration.

Look at this mess,

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
Have trumpophiles started vilifying Mattis yet? Haven’t watched Fox the last couple days so I was wondering....thanks

Reactions: unIowa
People should have been more concerned that Mattis was on the Theranos board of directors overseeing one of the biggest tech startup scams of all time.
Are the Russians trolls putting this crap out? It’s amazing the shit they come up with.

I don't know about that, but I did read the book Bad Blood. You would think in over three years on the board he would have figured out the $700-million in investment capital was raised by fraudulently.

Context - half of Obama's hires weren't indicted while the other half hadn't quit saying Obama was a moron who had the intelligence of a 5th or 6th grader. Sadly this is only a slight exaggeration as regards the fool now President.
Obama’s former defense secretary’s sure did make bad comments about his foreign policy decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT