ADVERTISEMENT

Maxine Waters goes Maxine Waters: "Knock Off Trump, Then we will Knock off Pence Next."

I guess I missed the outrage. With all of the shit Trump has done in front of microphone I guess I'm a little desensitized to all of this possibly.

Are you implying that "knock off" meant to "kill" them? She mentioned impeachment before the knock off statement.

That said, she looks as old as Grassley. These people need to be removed from the job. There has to be an age limit. Grassley is f'ing 85 years old.

She's been on the fringe for at least 20 years now. I think it was her that showed her ass in the proceedings when Gore presided over Bush being the president elect in the House. They couldn't get a senator to challenge the decision and she said she didn't care about not having one, when asked.

Not sure what the outrage is about? Drain the swamp. I thought this is what the cons wanted?

It's very telling that the worst image Republicans can think of to represent a party is that of a black woman.
Why? Common sense would be it wasn’t gonna be a white guy...or gal!
Look at their hit list of Dems....Maxine, Kamala, Hilary, Nancy and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez....the new spokesman of the Democratic Party!
Note guys...and gals, they are all female, too. Hispani, black or white it makes no difference......the modern GOP is today’s “Womens Hater Club”....(think back to Spanky and Our Gang).

Reactions: Huey Grey
What a shocking response... yep it’s her skin color, not the fact she’s batshit crazy.
Kamala Harris gets the same treatment. And if it's not black and a woman, it's being a woman. See the treatment of Warren, Clinton, RBG, and any other woman the right thinks they can push around. Why don't Schumer and Biden get the same treatment from the right?

Reactions: BelemNole
Look at their hit list of Dems....Maxine, Kamala, Hilary, Nancy and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez....the new spokesman of the Democratic Party!
Note guys...and gals, they are all female, too. Hispani, black or white it makes no difference......the modern GOP is today’s “Womens Hater Club”....(think back to Spanky and Our Gang).
I love that we posted virtually the same follow up to this very obvious hatred of women by the right.

So then all the hate you spew towards Kim Reynolds and any other conservative women is attributed to your hate for women. Got it.
Nope. It's hate from their despicable views like supporting a nominee who very credibly could have tried raping someone. Where the hell is Joni in all of this?

So then all the hate you spew towards Kim Reynolds and any other conservative women is attributed to your hate for women. Got it.
I like Kim...I don’t like most of her politics. Same can be said about most Republicans. I spew no hatred towards Kim...I do spew lots of reasoned opposition to her MedicAid policies, though. I personally disagree with most Iowa GOP policies and my voting reflects that. If your a female and support that agenda, you will get no sympathy from me. If your a male and support that agenda, you won’t get much sympathy from me, either.

Wow, aside from the fact that she is, in fact, the worst image, you're spot on. You turning this into race is very telling.
She isn't even a Senator. She's a Rep. Yet judging by the number of Waters threads you see from the right every week, you would think that she was President. Why so much heat on her if not because she is a black woman? Schumer has way more power. An infinite amount of more power. Where are the weekly Schumer threads?

She isn't even a Senator. She's a Rep. Yet judging by the number of Waters threads you see from the right every week, you would think that she was President. Why so much heat on her if not because she is a black woman? Schumer has way more power. An infinite amount of more power. Where are the weekly Schumer threads?
Seriously? Shumer doesn't call for harassment of those with opposing views for one, and that alone is enough. She's a performance politician and she gets the attention she seeks.

Seriously? Shumer doesn't call for harassment of those with opposing views for one, and that alone is enough. She's a performance politician and she gets the attention she seeks.
And Kamala and Warren and Clinton? The right saves their best venom for women. Schumer may not make that many odd statements but Biden sure does. And he was VP. Where are the weekly Biden threads?

Reactions: BioHawk
Biden said that he would have kicked Trump's ass. He literally said that he would have beaten the Hell out of Trump. That's certainly as incendiary as anything Waters has said. So why does the right largely ignore that to concentrate on the likes of Kamala and Waters instead?

I guess I missed the outrage. With all of the shit Trump has done in front of microphone I guess I'm a little desensitized to all of this possibly.

Are you implying that "knock off" meant to "kill" them? She mentioned impeachment before the knock off statement.

That said, she looks as old as Grassley. These people need to be removed from the job. There has to be an age limit. Grassley is f'ing 85 years old.

Really...you "missed the outrage" did you? That whole "Never Trump" movement filled with Republicans slipped right by you? Not to mention all of the defections beginning with George Will and the many following him like the Pied Piper? You should read the news more.

Biden said that he would have kicked Trump's ass. He literally said that he would have beaten the Hell out of Trump. That's certainly as incendiary as anything Waters has said. So why does the right largely ignore that to concentrate on the likes of Kamala and Waters instead?
Biden was out of office and his reference was high school. Waters makes herself a punching bag and Kamala is the new threat. It's not that tough. You're also conflating HROT with real life.

Really...you "missed the outrage" did you? That whole "Never Trump" movement filled with Republicans slipped right by you? Not to mention all of the defections beginning with George Will and the many following him like the Pied Piper? You should read the news more.

Love having you back YS!! BTW, Wentz starting this week!!

Nailed it. Black women trigger the right so hard.

What a shocking response... yep it’s her skin color, not the fact she’s batshit crazy.

That would be believable if the American Right didn't follow a predictable pattern...

White woman: Crazy
Black man: Violent
Black woman: Batshiz Crazy + Violent
White liberal man: Womanish

Happens time and again. Weird. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BioHawk
I got no time for Chuckie boy but Bloomenthal is the lefty that genuinely gives me the heebie jeebies. That is one creepy dude.

Maxine needs to seek treatment for her issues.

I tend to think Maxine would kick his ass as well.

So you’re saying race does not matter to republicans. Good. That’s a start.
Here’s another list for you: Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Cory Booker, Harry Reid, Michael Moore, Joe Biden, Andrew Cuomo and Al Franken. All Democrats, all men, and all equally as disliked as the women you mentioned.
Stop trying to play identity politics and start arguing issues on their merit. You will continue to lose until you do that.

So you’re saying race does not matter to republicans. Good. That’s a start.
Here’s another list for you: Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Cory Booker, Harry Reid, Michael Moore, Joe Biden, Andrew Cuomo and Al Franken. All Democrats, all men, and all equally as disliked as the women you mentioned.
Stop trying to play identity politics and start arguing issues on their merit. You will continue to lose until you do that.
And seldom if ever mentioned here on HROT...review the threads and what you will find is a lack of condemnation of Dem men, especially in the last month. It’s all about females it’s ideas that are contrary to yours....especially women of color. Wear it if it fits, discard it if it’s bullshit. You decide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT