ADVERTISEMENT

Maxine Waters just called our Secretary of State a "Scumbag"

YellowSnow51

HR King
Aug 14, 2002
Wow. On Chris Hayes. Just happened. Said it. Was asked about it. And repeated it.

Just flipped over and saw her ranting about Russia and boom, there it was. "This is a bunch of sumbags...all of these people in the admistration with oil and gas interests. They're all a bunch of scumbags...Tillerson is there to get these sanctions lifted, you watch."

That's a new one.

Not that I necessarily condone her language, and she probably has talked like that for many years; but regardless of that, there is no longer a minimum threshold for what constitutes acceptable discourse in our nations politics. And you can thank Mr. "Lyin-Ted," "Crooked-Hillary," "Secret-Muslim Obama," "Blood coming out of her whatever," "Grab 'em by the pussy" Trump for that.

Wow. On Chris Hayes. Just happened. Said it. Was asked about it. And repeated it.

Just flipped over and saw her ranting about Russia and boom, there it was. "This is a bunch of sumbags...all of these people in the admistration with oil and gas interests. They're all a bunch of scumbags...Tillerson is there to get these sanctions lifted, you watch."

That's a new one.
Well, most of them ARE scumbags starting with Trump.

Mathis is OK.

Tillerson, I'm cautiously optimistic about. I still don't like that his career was entirely in the oil industry. It's an industry rife with malfeasance. Also, his ties with Russia are disconcerting. But, at least he speaks like a mature adult unlike Trump.

McMaster is probably going to be okay.

Otherwise, the rest are scumbags.

images

Reactions: YellowSnow51
Cool. Another yellow Waters thread. She's a loser and should step down. Just wish you had the nuts to call out Trump as much as these low grade officials.

Mathis is OK.

Tillerson, I'm cautiously optimistic about. I still don't like that his career was entirely in the oil industry. It's an industry rife with malfeasance. Also, his ties with Russia are disconcerting. But, at least he speaks like a mature adult unlike Trump.

Do you know them personally? What did they do to you or to your friends to let you know they're scumbags?

Mathis is OK.

Do you know them personally? What did they do to you or to your friends to let you know they're scumbags?

He's just overly emotional now. Been that way since the election.

Reactions: Greenway12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT