ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe we need a cognitive test for Congress now?

• Thread starter anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
  • Start date
Grassley did vote for the Telecommunications Act of 96 so he can blame himself. Wonder what his beef is with History Channel.

Reactions: artradley
Holy crap. What is he saying... I'm dumber for having wasted the time to read this.

And to post about it come to think of it.

Too much media consolidation.

Goggle (sic) ignores customers, as does Fox News who removed their ticker.

News runs the same stories too many times (assuming he likes the ticker so he can mute.)

Watch something other than tickerless Fox, but it better not be History Channel.

The guy is just working on so many levels.

Chuck is way too old for this. After 70 I just don't think most people are still sharp enough for politics.

It's our own fault I guess for voting them back.

Reactions: mstp1992
Chuck is way too old for this. After 70 I just don't think most people are still sharp enough for politics.

It's our own fault I guess for voting them back.

All the aides do the heavy lifting. Chuck just has to show up for the vote.

Unless I'm mistaken, Chuck has a recent feud going with the History Channel. They are his Newman.

Had a conversation with a national reporter a couple years ago regarding the incompetence of Congressional members. He said when he first started other members of the press told him the 80/20 rule applies. 80% of the House is stupid. 20% of the Senate is stupid.

He said after a few years on the job he concluded that people who can smile all day while begging for campaign money, make worst possible legislators.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT