ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Kansas …

I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a phone call from the Judicial Branch or District Chief Judge if I signed a search warrant confiscating newspaper notes; files; computers.

This will not end well for the police department.

Sorry Comedy Central GIF by South Park

Much more in depth background on the incident. Police chief injured hand of reporter by snatching phone from her. Police took all newspaper employees phones. DUI restaurant owner had kicked reporters from the newspaper from an event where the local republican congressman was holding at the restaurant.

Kansas to Probe Police Raid on Local Newspaper; Co-Publisher Dies from Stress Day After Raid

Last edited:
Much more in depth background on the incident. Police chief injured hand of reporter by snatching phone from her. Police took all newspaper employees phones. DUI restaurant owner had kicked reporters from the newspaper from an event where the local republican congressman was holding at the restaurant.

Kansas to Probe Police Raid on Local Newspaper; Co-Publisher Dies from Stress Day After Raid

Back The Blue!!

That is a big no no. We're talking about some serious troubles for that Magistrate. Shit, you have to report everything. The covering up or not reporting always gets you in more trouble than the underlying offense.

She blew off the court required testing. At the time she was county attorney or some similar office. The DUIs were in different counties from where she was an official but obviously she received special treatment.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
She blew off the court required testing. At the time she was county attorney or some similar office. The DUIs were in different counties from where she was an official but obviously she received special treatment.

Yeah, she is going to have her hands full with the Disciplinary Board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT