ADVERTISEMENT

Megyn Kelly Is Ditching NYC After School Promotes Reforming ‘White Kids,’ Says Future ‘Killer Cop’ In ‘Every Classroom’

Maybe she can go live at the shithole maralago.
Ever been to Palm Beach?
Drove by trump’s place about a month ago after a dinner at the Breakers. A new house about 5 lots down. I’m guessing 50 mil plus.

Last edited:
I'd be out of there too, but...you know, she has the financial resources to send her kids to Catholic schools, and I find it difficult to believe this curriculum has been adopted.
She's got choices not everyone has.
I admit I'm skeptical about her motives.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Ever been to Palm Beach?
Drove by trump’s place about a month ago after a dinner at the Breakers. Their is a new house about 5 lots down. I’m guessing 50 mil plus.

It’s not directly on the beach, and the south side of the Island is undesirable.

I’m moving into it right after the first of the year, Dog...you wanna see it? Lemme know..,
Sure. Give me time an address. Seriously if you ever want to see the Uber wealthy a drive down ocean in Palm Beach will do it.

It’s not directly on the beach, and the south side of the Island is undesirable.
True , a street is between the houses and the beach on ocean but many of the houses have locked/gated access to the beach thru tunnels under the street. That’s bank. Houses south of downtown are much higher in price.

True , a street is between the houses and the beach on ocean but many of the houses have locked/gated access to the beach thru tunnels under the street. That’s bank. Houses south of downtown are much higher in price.

Anything on the water with land is high priced. There are plenty of $50 million homes on the north side of the Island. Having cars drive in front of your water view is sad.

giphy.gif

Reactions: lucas80 and mnole03
Anything on the water with land is high priced. There are plenty of $50 million homes on the north side of the Island. Having cars drive in front of your water view is sad.
They are elevated and way above street level.

I had a friend who was sending his two kids to one of those elite private schools in NYC. they went to the same school as Elliot Spitzer's kids and the kids of a bunch of other influential people; it was costing them a bunch of money, but I have forgotten the name of it,

In any event, he found out the they had set up a "Diversity Committee" and so he volunteered to become a member. (He was Jewish and had an Asian wife ..., so he was quickly deemed to be qualified.)

He was voted off the committee during a special session to which he was not invited. I believe he managed to opine in two meetings.

... This was about eleven years ago or so. Those private schools in NYC are relentless in pursuing woke programs and politically correct thinking.

If Miss Kelly was the least bit outspoken as a parent, she never stood a chance of being accepted into that world of private schools in New York.

One funny story: A few years later, my friend's daughter started her freshman year at Michigan and the very first weekend she and 3 of her brand new friends were thrown into jail for underage drinking and using fake IDs and that sort of thing. His daughter was the only one willing to call her father and he ended up bailing our four drunken college freshmen.

They never did tell their parents and late in the term, when he and his wife were in Ann Arbor, they went out to dinner with the whole group which now included parents of 1-2 of the party girls. He started to make a joke about it and received the kick of his life from his daughter under the table. ... who later explained that her parents were the only ones who even knew about the incident ... two or three months after the fact.

He was still locked into the Big Ten Party Party culture 30 or so years later and was actually somewhat proud of his daughter. He claimed it had taken him at least until Thanksgiving during his own freshman year at Illinois to be arrested for public drunkenness. (He seemed to hold me in high esteem for having gone to Iowa; he took the Party School rankings seriously .... I never did admit that I had never spent a night in the Iowa City jail. He just sort of assumed it.)

Last edited:
Ever been to Palm Beach?
Drove by trump’s place about a month ago after a dinner at the Breakers. A new house about 5 lots down. I’m guessing 50 mil plus.
Used to drive by there all the time. I always thought it was funny that house had its own left turn lane. I don't think it was maralago yet then.

Why doesn’t she just pick a different private school? There are a ton of elite conservative schools in nyc.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT