ADVERTISEMENT

Melania Trump turns 47 today.

So he was 28 years older than her then, and 23 years older than her now - how does that work?

You're right. He's 23 years older...almost 24 years older because his birthday is in June.

He's still old enough to be her Father.

This is actually a case that I'd be happy to be proven wrong, and find out that they're a loving couple. But they're not, and I won't.

Oh, I don't think they're a loving couple, but I do think she'll be in the WH after the school year.

Oh, I don't think they're a loving couple, but I do think she'll be in the WH after the school year.
Depends on where the civil suit is at. What is her name, Summer? Trump's request for immunity will be declined.
I don't think being a trophy wife in a loveless marriage bothers Melania. Being a humiliated trophy wife in a loveless marriage is different.

Reactions: BrianNole09
A trophy wife is something that Jackie Kennedy
became when she married Aristotle Onassis.

The same thing happened when Grace Kelly
married the Prince of Monaco.

These women have no financial worries and are
treated like royalty The husband gets an ego
boost and always looks good in the photographs
with her.

Depends on where the civil suit is at. What is her name, Summer? Trump's request for immunity will be declined.
I don't think being a trophy wife in a loveless marriage bothers Melania. Being a humiliated trophy wife in a loveless marriage is different.

You seem to be really concerned about their marriage. Or is it political?

Stay classy GOP.
Several posters have literally called the current first lady a hooker, and this is the statement you have a problem with?
It's always been easy to see that you lean pretty far left, but you've at least come across as reasonable. In this case you're drifting into "partisan hack" territory. Next thing you know, you'll be like Huey or natural and nobody will take anything you say seriously.
Maybe pump the brakes a bit? Just trying to help because I'd hate to lose you to the fringe like we have so many others.

Several posters have literally called the current first lady a hooker, and this is the statement you have a problem with?
It's always been easy to see that you lean pretty far left, but you've at least come across as reasonable. In this case you're drifting into "partisan hack" territory. Next thing you know, you'll be like Huey or natural and nobody will take anything you say seriously.
Maybe pump the brakes a bit? Just trying to help because I'd hate to lose you to the fringe like we have so many others.

You don't think she's a hooker?

Do you think she would have married a trash collector that was 23 years older than her?

I think it's a pretty safe bet that she traded herself for money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT