ADVERTISEMENT

During the lunch break, Donald Trump posted a flurry of links on Truth Social, including links...

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
During the lunch break, Donald Trump posted a flurry of links on Truth Social, including links to Fox News segments about his campaign stop at a local construction site this morning. Prosecutors said earlier today that Trump violated the judge’s gag order in his remarks at the construction site, when he called David Pecker, the former National Enquirer publisher testifying today, a “nice guy.”

The campaign apparently sent out a fundraising email today urging the cult members to donate in honor of Melanie's birthday. It's tomorrow. I guess she and Donald won't be spending together, again. Although, I assume Melanie is okay with Alina Habba filling in for her.

The campaign apparently sent out a fundraising email today urging the cult members to donate in honor of Melanie's birthday. It's tomorrow. I guess she and Donald won't be spending together, again. Although, I assume Melanie is okay with Alina Habba filling in for her.

I hope someone other than shroomdick is satisfying her needs

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT