ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s basketball program and football offense: both absolute embarrassments. Several high school teams could beat this team and that is not sarcasm.

curtisj157

HR All-State
Aug 26, 2021
Both absolute dog shit, and many of you laughed when two months ago I said I didn’t understand the optimism for this team and predicted 14+ losses. Unathletic, limited scoring threats, slow on defense, only one person that can create off the dribble and at least 5 players on scholarship that have ZERO reasons being on a big ten b-ball scholarship. Same laughable type of team we have had by and large for the past 30 years. Absolutely unwatchable, irrelevant and pathetic.

Both absolute dog shit, and many of you laughed when two months ago I said I didn’t understand the optimism for this team and predicted 14+ losses. Unathletic, limited scoring threats, slow on defense, only one person that can create off the dribble and at least 5 players on scholarship that have ZERO reasons being on a big ten b-ball scholarship. Same laughable type of team we have had by and large for the past 30 years. Absolutely unwatchable, irrelevant and pathetic.
Agreed with everything but losing to a high school team.

I don't see who they finish above in conference.

Last place but potentially the freshman of the year.

This is the worst team Fran has had since his first season at Iowa. Outside of the one or two games where they might be unusually hot from the field I don't see another win on the schedule. They should be the underdog in every game left.

Reactions: goodbyebobby
What do you expect when you recruit players from the Panera Bread company picnic?

Iowa would destroy the best HS team in the country.

FbGwgEuVUAEkmGs.jpg

OP sucks!

We may not make the tournament but Iowa basketball has a very steep upward trajectory.

It’s a down year for the Hawks but I’ve loved watching them. Can’t wait to make it to a couple more games. Can’t wait for the future!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT