ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Practice video

Does anyone know how the summer workouts work? Do they get a week, a month, 2 months before actual preseason workouts begin?

Gotta believe that was also something Perkins saw as maybe something he wasn't
Perkins wanted to be something he's not, if you watched closely last season every time Brock was on the court he was directing traffic, something he's been doing for years. It will be interesting to see if Thelwell provides the same leadership when he's in the games.

200w.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Hawksfor3
I’d love to see Brauns be able to contribute on the court too. He’s got the size and athleticism, but just missing certain skills at the B1G level.

What I like about brauns is he focuses on rebounding, setting screens and defense and can generate garbage buckets. Very complimentary.

I recall some games that Brauns got 4 fouls in about 4-5 minutes one game. Yes he does play defense but a little too much at times! LOL
Even Brauns:
12.9 fouls created per 40 minutes
64 minutes played, 20 fouls

Pat McCaffery:
1.5 fouls created per 40 minutes
712 minutes played, 27 fouls

Even Brauns:
12.9 fouls created per 40 minutes
64 minutes played, 20 fouls

Pat McCaffery:
1.5 fouls created per 40 minutes
712 minutes played, 27 fouls

Brauns does have a small sample size but clearly was too aggressive. PMac’s lack of fouls speaks more to his unwillingness to play defense.

Brauns does have a small sample size but clearly was too aggressive. PMac’s lack of fouls speaks more to his unwillingness to play defense.

its been mentioned in the past by several that Fran's 2 fouls in the 1st half & you sit rule probably makes some players leery of playing too hard on the defensive side because they don't want to be sitting most of the 1st half

Reactions: Mohawkeye
its been mentioned in the past by several that Fran's 2 fouls in the 1st half & you sit rule probably makes some players leery of playing too hard on the defensive side because they don't want to be sitting most of the 1st half

I feel like most coaches have this rule so it's never made much sense to me

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT