ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan @ Iowa now in jeopardy****Now cancelled

As it stands there is only one week off between this game with Michigan and the Outback Bowl.
Yeah. I think we risk exposure to it for the team with how ravaged they have been so probably best to cancel it if they are still in this bad of shape

Man, I knew the season was running late, but I didn't realize there will be 13 days between this Saturday and January 1st.

Playing Michigan sounds like a disaster. The chances of exposure seems very high.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Man, I knew the season was running late, but I didn't realize there will be 13 days between this Saturday and January 1st.

Playing Michigan sounds like a disaster. The chances of exposure seems very high.
Yeah I thought they had majority of their team back, sounds like it is a shell of scraps plus all these lingering issues. Not worth it if they are still in this piss poor of shape.

It is going to take a long time for Michigan to rebuild their reputation after this year.

Hah. The media will have them as a top 25 team next year. They always do regardless of how much they suck to end the previous season. They are Michigan so they have to be good is their thought process. Same with ND and Auburn and aTm, etc.

Hah. The media will have them as a top 25 team next year. They always do regardless of how much they suck to end the previous season. They are Michigan so they have to be good is their thought process. Same with ND and Auburn and aTm, etc.
You are right and they'll suck again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT