ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan is going to dismantle us.

I'm just curious to see if Michigan beats rutgers worse than tOSU. It will be close.

Actually it's not my material. Story of Iowa under Ferentz.

tumblr_lppkafCbJ11qc9cb0.gif

We're going to that game. It will be fun to see Peppers in person. Going to focus on having a good time with friends. . . and consider anything positive on the field a bonus. Tom Brokaw will be in the house -- that'll be cool.

We're going to that game. It will be fun to see Peppers in person. Going to focus on having a good time with friends. . . and consider anything positive on the field a bonus. Tom Brokaw will be in the house -- that'll be cool.
There ya go.
If you are so confident Sett, call your shot. What will the extent of the beat down in Kinnick?
Michigan_____ Iowa_____
45-7

Last edited:
No they won't. Their secondary isn't good, there Dline isn't good. Iowa should be able to run/pass all over them.

Sorry but its gonna be bad:

Mich 38
Iowa 10

Not gonna be pretty.

I'm old enough to have lived through the Michigan Ohio St domination of the Big 10 for years. They had Bo Shem. and Woody Hayes as hall of fame coaches and with the natural recruiting advantages they have it was impossible for everyone else to field teams with the same talent. I truly think we have entered a like period now with the two coaches they have.You may not like KF but he is the best shot Iowa has of staying anywhere near these two schools. The kind of talent these two schools have brought in and will continue to bring in will make all of us think of years gone by. Until J. Harbough and Urban Meyer are gone get use to it.

Rutgers managed 6 yards of offense against Michigan in the first half. 6 yards.

I have no idea how Iowa can move the ball with any consistency against a team with good DBs. Michigan can simply man up on Iowa's receivers and bring anyone else to the LOS (early or late) from wherever they want. Not only is Michigan good, but it's a bad match up for Iowa to boot. I can possibly see a scenario where Iowa's defense might be able to slow them down for a while, but I have a hard time seeing where the defense doesn't get worn down and eventually break.

I would like it if we didn't play them this year.. Oh what the heck?! Hey, we put our pants on one leg at a time just like them! That's all.. The comparisons stop there :(

If Iowa can beat WestKanSin and Nebbie A Michigan tail kicking won't sting as much.. Michigan probably has 10 nfl'ers going for them.. They are well coached, they play real fast and they are having a lot of fun..They will be a tough match for anybody.. They have talent and depth at most spots too... But there is one way we can beat them, but we'd have to get to their QB to do it.. I think he's the week link.... And probably still will be a month from now..

Rutgers just picked up their first 1st down of the game with 8 mins left in the 4th. Had 10 yards total offense before that. Holy sh*t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT