ADVERTISEMENT

Microplastic balls.........in your balls...

Joes Place

HR King
Aug 28, 2003

Nope, it's not the "vaccines" causing sclerotic plaques, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Heart Attacks and lower sperm counts.
It our buddies at BASF and all the microplastics they create that end up in our food, etc...

Well that explains the bounciness of mine.

giphy.gif

Nope, it's not the "vaccines" causing sclerotic plaques, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Heart Attacks and lower sperm counts.
It our buddies at BASF and all the microplastics they create that end up in our food, etc...

You mean your buddies at BASF who produce surgical masks whose micro plastics ended up in the lungs of people who thought they would stop viruses? And now they have chronic inflammation from the teeny particles imbedded in their lungs?

Nice deflection, but the vaccines have been proven to cause blood disorders, clotting issues and myocarditis.

Nice deflection, but the vaccines have been proven to cause blood disorders, clotting issues and myocarditis.

In extremely rare circumstances.

Meanwhile, microplastics and PFAs accumulate over time. Which is why toxicologists get concerned by them - any chemical that accumulates with time can/will eventually become toxic.

Not shocked. I think I heard somewhere we all basically eat a credit card in plastics a year

Everything suburbanites eat is packaged in plastic and they can't figure out why their body is full of plastic.

And now they want to grow meat in plastic...... stupid is as stupid does.

Reactions: Hawk_82
@Urohawk
I have heard that testicular cancer rates are on the rise, particularly among young men. Any possible correlation to plastics in the testicles?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT