ADVERTISEMENT

Microsoft pay equity

Colonoscopy

HR Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
I'm surprised they thought this was a good idea to offer up publicly. Stuff like this just looks nutty to most people and is a consistent source of ammunition for the right in the culture wars.

(scroll down for fun!)

Racial and ethnic minorities in the US​

Inside the US, all racial and ethnic minority groups who are rewards-eligible combined earn $1.007 total pay for every $1.000 earned by US rewards eligible white employees with the same job title and level and considering tenure.

Women in the US​

Inside the US, women who are rewards-eligible earn $1.007 total pay for every $1.000 earned by rewards eligible employees who are men and have the same job title and level and considering tenure.

Self-identification in the US​

As the Microsoft workforce grows, we continue to look for opportunities to expand how employees can self-identify.
Learn more about self-ID
A person sitting on a couch while working on a laptop

I think white males should feel threatened with how the left is coming for them.

Google refuses to show pictures, Microsoft will not pay them as much as minorities. We are led to believe that white cops are killing black people when the data doesn't show this. White males are the least likely candidate to get hired for a job due to diversity quotas. Women are outpacing men in college graduation rates.

If this is allowed to continue, we will have a serious problem with white males in the future.
You will see more mental health issues, more drug use, more alcohol use, more criminal activity, and more mass shootings.

All this leads to white males getting demoralized and losing hope. Being uneducated.

Statistically speaking, a person who believes they will be rewarded for hard work will accomplish more in life. The left is taking this belief away from white males.

I hope everyone is prepared for what they are creating.

I think white males should feel threatened with how the left is coming for them.

Google refuses to show pictures, Microsoft will not pay them as much as minorities. We are led to believe that white cops are killing black people when the data doesn't show this. White males are the least likely candidate to get hired for a job due to diversity quotas. Women are outpacing men in college graduation rates.

If this is allowed to continue, we will have a serious problem with white males in the future.
You will see more mental health issues, more drug use, more alcohol use, more criminal activity, and more mass shootings.

All this leads to white males getting demoralized and losing hope. Being uneducated.

Statistically speaking, a person who believes they will be rewarded for hard work will accomplish more in life. The left is taking this belief away from white males.

I hope everyone is prepared for what they are creating.
Meh, I’m not a bitch so I’m not worried.

Yeah the future is when we gotta worry about those rascally white males. Hate to see how they behaved if they felt they were the victims in everything

Yeah the future is when we gotta worry about those rascally white males. Hate to see how they behaved if they felt they were the victims in everything
I don't exactly feel threatened by this stuff.

But I also think Microsoft has gone a bit nuts in this area. Been infected by the crazy.

That's the problem. People see this and think they're crazy. (And likely don't share some of their values)

My point: don't be crazy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT