ADVERTISEMENT

***** Midlands Session 2 *****

Wow, nice jump there. You went from “behaving like a middle school girl” and equated that with sexual assault.
200.gif

her behavior on this board is modeling the stereotype that she says is sexist, making a mountain out of a molehill. I am going to do what I should have done in middle school & ignore this her.

Wow yesterday was first time seeing Stoll wrestle this year and he seems much improved, don’t recall the snatch single , is that new. Don’t see how the shirt stays on lee

Forunata - you excite me , if you are on the east coast and want to meet up with a Neanderthal let me know

Price you pay when you marry your step sister.
The step mom is actually a very nice person, but the better half still has issues with her, even though her birth mom drives her nuts, and the step mom has been married in the family for 30 years.

It truly is the weekend I dread all year long because of the dynamics involved. Only thing that kept my sanity was going into the spare bedroom to "watch the kids" which allowed me to follow the Midlands on my phone.

But my penance is over and I'll fire up the Roku at noon today

Do not know the answer to that. Hopefully if I was being a dick in someone else's house I would recognize it, but who knows.

However, Vodka isn't whining because I came on here acting like a dick. He is whining because I poke fun while sitting in my house, and I came on here being complimentary to an Iowa Hawkeye's effort and victory. The only thing I can figure is he thinks I should be complimentary of Iowa wrestlers on BWI and talk shyt about a rival fanbase on their board. As usual, he and I disagree.

I just think you should be the same person on both boards. If you want to talk shit talk shit.

But don't just bad mouth HR and the posters here constantly on BWI, and then come here and act all nice. That's ridiculous.

Reactions: Chuck C
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT