ADVERTISEMENT

mifepristone argument

She obviously isn't very bright. When asked in her confirmation hearing to define a women, she couldn't. How did she even graduate preschool, let alone law school?
Your posts tend to save the harshest criticism for certain people. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is about those certain people but I'm crunching the numbers.

fairly obvious this is (rightfully) going down on standing. telling that the court has barely even bothered asking questions about how they'd review the agency's judgment

kbj has had some fantastic colloquies of both sides; alito reinforces my view that he is the weakest of the conservative justices
Some have speculated that the court will take this opportunity to send a message to Federalist activist Matthew Kacsmaryk? That they are aware of their cratering public opinion, and don't want this one man show in Texas spring boarding social warfare cases to them.

Some have speculated that the court will take this opportunity to send a message to Federalist activist Matthew Kacsmaryk? That they are aware of their cratering public opinion, and don't want this one man show in Texas spring boarding social warfare cases to them.
I'm not really sure if they need to (other than perhaps on the whole nationwide injunction thing, which is not unique to kasmaryk), since the judicial conference of the us just implemented some sort of rules designed to address forum shopping. i won't pretend to know all of the details of that, but my gut would be they won't unless they feel like they have to

I'm not really sure if they need to (other than perhaps on the whole nationwide injunction thing, which is not unique to kasmaryk), since the judicial conference of the us just implemented some sort of rules designed to address forum shopping. i won't pretend to know all of the details of that, but my gut would be they won't unless they feel like they have to
I’ve heard of proposals to tighten things up, but the social warfare people are fighting the proposals. Nothing has been set, yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT