ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota Twins hosting ‘Pride Night’ during Youth Baseball & Softball weekend at Target Field

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
Really thats what you are getting in a tizzy about. Worried a kid may see a gay person and turn into one.

aLL yOuR KiDS wilL bE gAy

Pretty much anything that makes weird Iowa conservatives uncomfortable is good in my book.

Wouldn't have a problem taking my kids to it.
We went to a royals game a couple years ago. It happened to be pride night (had no idea ahead of time). And wouldn't you know it, since that day my kid won't stop listening to Cher. Maybe OP is on to something.

Or he's another small minded Christian bigot.

Looking for a hookup without the danger of using a website? Just go wide stance in the bathroom stall.

• Love
Reactions: torbee and EasyHawk
Perhaps the funniest part about OPs "poutrage" here:

Twins picked a marquee matchup here: the A's.
Or, Oakland A's Ghey Days...

Will the first 10,000 fans get gimp masks?

My bet is less than 1% of kids in attendance will even know it's Pride Night - or even what that actually signifies. They're going to be more interested in having fun with their teammates/other kids, concessions, roaming the stadium looking for fun, etc.

My bet is less than 1% of kids in attendance will even know it's Pride Night - or even what that actually signifies. They're going to be more interested in having fun with their teammates/other kids, concessions, roaming the stadium looking for fun, etc.

...that is....until the JumboTron puts up the KissCam in between every inning...

Aren't all chaps assless? Otherwise aren't they just pants?
giphy.gif

This is America. A private organization is free to do as they wish. People can decide if they want to attend.

Two things though as it pertains to such events.

1. Why have an event that celebrates how and who one has sex with? Never understood the propensity of some to scream this from the rooftop. Just keep your sex life to yourself.

2. Pride events are political events as much as anything. There's a reason some schools have restricted the use of flags and banners.

But again, it's a private organization. People are free to decide on whether to attend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT