ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota Vikings

What a solidly typical HORT style thread. A bunch of blah blah blah followed by the complete opposite outcome. The only thing that was missing was a Trump reference.
I had Cousins and JJ18 and I am going to win my playoff game.

HAHA!

I agree. It was like people were expecting him to be a great replacement for Rudolph (I'm people). He has not been that so far.
I mean as just a pure receiving threat he is certainly better than Rudolph. But it's around the redzone/endzone where Vikings fans are left wanting.....

Reactions: DooBi
The original Hail Mary! :)

FrankWhiteAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif
And blatant offensive pass interference.

Long-suffering Vikings fan here. The franchise is cursed, and this year’s team is soft. They’ll get chewed up at home against Dallas or NYG in the Wildcard round. Book it.

Long-suffering Vikings fan here. The franchise is cursed, and this year’s team is soft. They’ll get chewed up at home against Dallas or NYG in the Wildcard round. Book it.
They won’t play Dallas. They can beat NYG or Redskins.

49ers would humiliate them.

Vikqueens are a fraud. Can’t wait to watch the meltdown in the play offs yet again.
I am shocked that people think the Vikings won't win the Super Bowl.

Just shocked I tell you.

I am also enjoying all the pre-emptive negativity towards the Vikings that's been going on throughout the entire season. Must mean we're having a pretty good year record-wise. ;)

Can't say I recall anyone in the Vikings camp/fanbase spouting that we're the Super Bowl favorites.

But lots of non-Vikings fans and media going out of their way to treat Minnesota like we're Iowa playing a fraud schedule and aren't as good as our record indicates and that we should only expect to lose in the playoffs, even though nobody said this was going to be a Super Bowl caliber team going into the season.

They just said we'd be the best team in the NFC North.............and "they" were right. ;)

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT