ADVERTISEMENT

Missing boy from Montezuma area

I just looked this up on Amazon. After reading the summary and numerous reviews, I had to order it. Thank you for posting!
You might want to hold off on reading it until your kids have grown up and moved away. Very disturbing.

Reactions: jasonrann
You might want to hold off on reading it until your kids have grown up and moved away. Very disturbing.
Honestly, I thought about that, but I am interested to learn about how this shit works. It is one of my biggest fears with having kids.

Reactions: shank hawk
Have you listened to the Sword and Scale podcast episodes about Johnny Gosch? Sounds similar…
Didn't I see in another thread that they suspected Johnny Gosch was tied to what Shank is talking about?

Yep small town cops and sheriffs often have a close beat on the usually suspects if you will and this Lowe guy would stick out like a sore thumb on a small town environment. Maybe he was able to stay under the radar until now but that doesn’t seem likely.
^^^WOB?

Reactions: NBARange
Have you listened to the Sword and Scale podcast episodes about Johnny Gosch? Sounds similar…
Didn't I see in another thread that they suspected Johnny Gosch was tied to what Shank is talking about?
Haven’t listened to that podcast but from what I remember there were some journalists that had connected Gosch to the network in Omaha.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I’m glad the police are still investigating and haven’t given up yet. So much time elapsed before his body was found I’m not sure what evidence we can find at this point. Hopefully at some point we get a tip or a confession that leads to the kid getting some justice. I’m sure somebody knows something.

Makes you wonder what the connections might be to meth head mom and the abduction and apparent killing of her son? If I recall the parents of one of the two girls kidnapped and murdered from evansdale a few years back were meth heads as well? Sad.

Reactions: Hammer93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT