ADVERTISEMENT

Missing cat in Springfield, OH has been found!

So, happy they found the cat. But how could they tell it was theirs?
wholecarcass.jpg

Thank God there was only one missing cat in Springfield.
Let's be real, none of you care whether or not the story is fake.

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m gonna do,” he told CNN’s Dana Bash, “because you guys are completely letting Kamala Harris coast.”

The Democrats have become a bunch of "Got ya" folks. This isn't any sort of political win.
Yeah, this isn’t that Trump is a total idiot who believes the absolute dumbest fake news stories on the internet because it can be used to inflame baseless hatred of Black or Brown migrants. It’s about the Democrats. 🙄

Yeah, this isn’t that Trump is a total idiot who believes the absolute dumbest fake news stories on the internet because it can be used to inflame baseless hatred of Black or Brown migrants. It’s about the Democrats. 🙄
Immigrants are eating cats in spring field....

It wasn't spring field it was canton

She wasn't a recent immagrant.....

She ate a cat, plus here are examples of officials talking about missing animals in Springfield...

ITS NOT THE HAITIANS!!!

MUCH LOL bruv.

Immigrants are eating cats in spring field....

It wasn't spring field it was canton

She wasn't a recent immagrant.....

She ate a cat, plus here are examples of officials talking about missing animals in Springfield...

ITS NOT THE HAITIANS!!!

MUCH LOL bruv.
Happy hour must have started early on Wednesday. I believe the pussy eater was some crazy 27 year old born in Canton Ohio.
Real talk are you feeling ok? Lots of misspelled words and fragments of thoughts in your postings lately.

Happy hour must have started early on Wednesday. I believe the pussy eater was some crazy 27 year old born in Canton Ohio.
Line 2.

Yeah, and she had several mental health issues. But there sure as shit was a report of a lady eating a cat.

Opposite bro, I'm quarantined to the bedroom with the vid.

Reactions: tumorboy
Real talk are you feeling ok? Lots of misspelled words and fragments of thoughts in your postings lately.
He's just been busy trying to make people believe fake things

charlie-conspiracy-always-sunny-in-philidelphia-meme-template-kubue.jpg

^^^WDDT in every single goddamn thread he posts in anymore.

Line 2.

Yeah, and she had several mental health issues. But there sure as shit was a report of a lady eating a cat.

Opposite bro, I'm quarantined to the bedroom with the vid.
Yeah, but automatically connecting it to an entire community is really poor form. And causes real world harm.
The Tulsa Massacre was caused by BS spreading with only part of the facts. Shit like that can happen to an Haitian here too.

He's just been busy trying to make people believe fake things

charlie-conspiracy-always-sunny-in-philidelphia-meme-template-kubue.jpg

^^^WDDT in every single goddamn thread he posts in anymore.
You are trying way to hard man.

Like I said, I'm batting like 75% and that's by choice. Once I realized you pager dicks don't call any leftiest out I started to get ok with taking some fliers, some have hit, some haven't.

Yeah, but automatically connecting it to an entire community is really poor form. And causes real world harm.
The Tulsa Massacre was caused by BS spreading with only part of the facts. Shit like that can happen to an Haitian here too.
We have gotten to a point our media is willing to bury stories for a political party somethings ugly and overpowered is the only option.

We have gotten to a point our media is willing to bury stories for a political party somethings ugly and overpowered is the only option.
I’m more of when shit is thrown it spreads. It does more harm than good and eventually people become immune to it and just ignore it. Same tactics that hardcore SJW use. Fur is murder :).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT