ADVERTISEMENT

MLB extra innings rule change

Great, relevant point.....

How isn't it.

You said you'd have to be unemployed or retired to waste time on baseball. Do you watch football? Those games are longer. Are you super-retired or super-employed? With even more free time?

If they want to speed the game, just put a pitch clock in and be done with it.

Unless you name is Benoit the pitch clock really isn't the issue.

A) decrease strike outs by increasing/raising the strike zone.
B) eliminate pitcher and catcher visits.

Ta-da.

ScvTI1d.gif

Reactions: ANYCHawk
That sounds like....... A HORRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!

Good thing it's in rookie ball right now whee maybe 10 guys in the whole league will ever make the majors let alone play any significant role. When it reaches AA then it becomes a problem.

How isn't it.

You said you'd have to be unemployed or retired to waste time on baseball. Do you watch football? Those games are longer. Are you super-retired or super-employed? With even more free time?

Well football is largely a weekend event where every game carries more significance due to seasons consisting of 1/10th as many games as baseball

If football teams played 6 nights a week for 6 months, you would have an intelligent point

Well football is largely a weekend event where every game carries more significance due to seasons consisting of 1/10th as many games as baseball

If football teams played 6 nights a week for 6 months, you would have an intelligent point

Got it.

So watching a longer game, on one or both of the traditional weekend days, often in the smack middle of the day for 17-20 weeks a year...normal. (we'll ignore monday thursday night football)

Watching a short game on a weeknight in june, or for some point in the other 25 weeks, means you must be unemployed or retired to give up that time.

pretty interesting. looks like someone has a serious grudge against this hack. if I were him I would get a couple of guard dogs and surround myself with guns. this stuff looks serious. I am going to read more about this. thanks for sharing.

504.gif

Hell no! Stop trying to tinker with a great game! So what if it goes extra innings! I love the game because there are no clocks. I will go along with allowing the intentional walk without throwing the pitches.

Got it.

So watching a longer game, on one or both of the traditional weekend days, often in the smack middle of the day for 17-20 weeks a year...normal. (we'll ignore monday thursday night football)

Watching a short game on a weeknight in june, or for some point in the other 25 weeks, means you must be unemployed or retired to give up that time.

This is lol worthy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT