ADVERTISEMENT

Mob Lawyers Reveal Clients Are ‘F*cking Thrilled’ by Rudy Giuliani Indictment: ‘Karma is About to Crush Him’

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Also, about half of his mafia clients "freaking LOVE Trump"... probably worked with him.

Two mob lawyers revealed on Wednesday that their clients are “f*cking thrilled” by and “laughing” over the indictment of Rudy Giuliani, who was charged this week under a similar racketeering law to the one he used to prosecute high-profile members of the New York Mafia.

Murray Richman, who has represented several mobsters, told the Messenger, “You can quote me to say, ‘They’re f—— thrilled.”

Richman also said that while half of his clients “freaking love” former President Donald Trump, who was indicted alongside Giuliani, “all of them are almost unified in their position of hating f—— Rudy.”

Another lawyer, Jeffrey Lichtman — who represented Gambino crime family boss John Gotti Jr. — told the Messenger that both he and his clients had been particularly amused by the indictment.

“All of my clients who had the misfortune of being prosecuted by him are laughing now. As am I,” he said. “I’m thrilled that Rudy will now experience what it feels like to be on the wrong end of a RICO prosecution — with a mandatory five years in prison facing him.”

Lichtman added, “It’s not just an ironic result but it’s a just result. He was a horribly dishonest prosecutor and the wheel of karma is about to crush him.”

Giuliani protested on Tuesday about being hit with the same kind of RICO Act he used against the Mafia in the 1980s.

“This is a ridiculous application of the racketeering statute. There’s probably no one that knows it better than I do,” he told Newsmax host Eric Bolling. “I was the first one to use it in white-collar cases, but in major cases like the Boesky case and the Milken case. This is not meant for election disputes. I mean, this is ridiculous what she’s doing.”

Along with the RICO charge, Giuliani was hit with 12 other counts this week, including false statements and writings, conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree, and solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer.

• Haha
Reactions: lucas80 and ping72
ezgif-2-819d897b55.gif

Also, about half of his mafia clients "freaking LOVE Trump"... probably worked with him.

Two mob lawyers revealed on Wednesday that their clients are “f*cking thrilled” by and “laughing” over the indictment of Rudy Giuliani, who was charged this week under a similar racketeering law to the one he used to prosecute high-profile members of the New York Mafia.

Murray Richman, who has represented several mobsters, told the Messenger, “You can quote me to say, ‘They’re f—— thrilled.”

Richman also said that while half of his clients “freaking love” former President Donald Trump, who was indicted alongside Giuliani, “all of them are almost unified in their position of hating f—— Rudy.”

Another lawyer, Jeffrey Lichtman — who represented Gambino crime family boss John Gotti Jr. — told the Messenger that both he and his clients had been particularly amused by the indictment.

“All of my clients who had the misfortune of being prosecuted by him are laughing now. As am I,” he said. “I’m thrilled that Rudy will now experience what it feels like to be on the wrong end of a RICO prosecution — with a mandatory five years in prison facing him.”

Lichtman added, “It’s not just an ironic result but it’s a just result. He was a horribly dishonest prosecutor and the wheel of karma is about to crush him.”

Giuliani protested on Tuesday about being hit with the same kind of RICO Act he used against the Mafia in the 1980s.

“This is a ridiculous application of the racketeering statute. There’s probably no one that knows it better than I do,” he told Newsmax host Eric Bolling. “I was the first one to use it in white-collar cases, but in major cases like the Boesky case and the Milken case. This is not meant for election disputes. I mean, this is ridiculous what she’s doing.”

Along with the RICO charge, Giuliani was hit with 12 other counts this week, including false statements and writings, conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree, and solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer.

Huh, interesting group to align with... Soooo if mobsters and their lawyers are happy, that's a good thing?

I don’t think I understand the point this is supposed to make. A bunch of murderous thugs, who RG rightfully put in prison, are happy he is now in legal trouble.

Is this really karma? I don’t see it.
If Rudy did shady shit to put them in jail, then yes I could see how one could view it as karma.

If Rudy did shady shit to put them in jail, then yes I could see how one could view it as karma.

RICO is a federal law, not a NY state law.

Rudy certainly cooperated with the feds to bring gangsters down, but they're barking up the wrong tree, here.

Rudy certainly cooperated with the feds to bring gangsters down, but they're barking up the wrong tree, here.
Yeah, like I said, if Rudy did some shady shit then I could see how someone could see this as karma. That's all.

Are we supposed to be happy about this?
Happy? No, it’s sad. Do I see irony in a guy who made his reputation shoving other prosecutors out of the way to glorify himself at press conferences for being a super tough guy, and a guy who has lied repeatedly about the Biden family, election workers, stolen elections… being indicted. Yeah, I so see some irony in that which gives me a wry little smile.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Says a lot when the mob and Democrats are on the same side. Rudy from American hero to the persecuted simply because he's a Republican. The left has completely lost all patriotism.
The mob loves donald trump and he loves them. They seem like republicans.

It’s both federal and state law. Republicans have pushed for expansive interpretation of RICO laws. Rudy stretched interpretation when he was a prosecutor. Trump’s SCOTUS appointees have pushed RICO laws even further.

Mobsters appreciate the irony. It’s like Trump complaining about the felony charge for mishandling of classified materials, when he was the one who made it a felony.

Last edited:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT