ADVERTISEMENT

Moderate Nikki Haley

She’s positioning herself for 2028.
A lot of the contenders spoke at the RNC after bending the knee, but it is going to be interesting to see which of them actually go on TV or out on the campaign trail for Trump.

The GOP isn't salvageable and any enabler of this atrocity unworthy of office in any upcoming election.
This is why, despite the fact that I’m a slightly right leaning moderate, I don’t see myself voting Republican at the national level again probably in my lifetime. I will never be able to vote for anyone who bent the knee, and I will probably have left this world before the Trump’s facilitators are done running the party.

Haley probably is calculating how active to be in the campaign.

Deep down, if Trump wins, Vance probably has the big edge for 2028.
Trump loses and it's her and RonnyBoy as the leaders for 2028.

And she'll need MAGA then.

Reactions: HawkMD
This is why, despite the fact that I’m a slightly right leaning moderate, I don’t see myself voting Republican at the national level again probably in my lifetime. I will never be able to vote for anyone who bent the knee, and I will probably have left this world before the Trump’s facilitators are done running the party.
Thank you, team 🇺🇸 is truly grateful to you. My favorite political people are RINOs aka real Republicans.

I'm with you but I really liked Haley. I wish she was the nominee now. Someone like her or Brashear from Kentucky would be two of my favorites next time.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
The American people are smart?
giphy.gif

Speaking of backbone. When is Kamala gonna give an interview?

I would guess not till after the convention, Currently has all the momentum, Trump doing his best to boost her campaign every time he opens his mouth. No need currently to risk a misstep in an interview. Not saying it’s right but from a purely political standpoint smart IMO.

I would guess not till after the convention, Currently has all the momentum, Trump doing his best to boost her campaign every time he opens his mouth. No need currently to risk a misstep in an interview. Not saying it’s right but from a purely political standpoint smart IMO.
There is no point in it now. Of course Republicans who only care about the possibility of her saying something dumb, have been wanting this.

She is out in the public, visible and talking policies. What more do you want?

There is no point in it now. Of course Republicans who only care about the possibility of her saying something dumb, have been wanting this.

She is out in the public, visible and talking policies. What more do you want?
Everyone should want their candidates to give interviews and take questions from the press.

Rewarding her for avoiding that isn’t a good thing.

Trump loses and it's her and RonnyBoy as the leaders for 2028.

And she'll need MAGA then.
Hard core MAGA won’t accept her mainly because Trump won’t. Trump has a failing memory but he always remembers the grudges. She levied some pretty personal shots during the primaries.

I believe that Haley will position herself as a moderate conservative - game over for Nikki as far as MAGA is concerned.

I have quite a few things to ad to that list. Our media doesn’t seem very curious at times.
You mean the media that was leaked hacked information about the Democratic Party, and shared it freely?

Or the media that was given hacked information about the Republican Party, and refuses to write about it?

I’m a little confused.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Hard core MAGA won’t accept her mainly because Trump won’t. Trump has a failing memory but he always remembers the grudges. She levied some pretty personal shots during the primaries.

I believe that Haley will position herself as a moderate conservative - game over for Nikki as far as MAGA is concerned.
The question is what happens to MAGA after 2024 and Turd dies?

There really isn't any successor to the Donald as far as carrying that torch.
Even MAGA should realize that.

As others have already said ...MAGA needs exterminated.

Everyone should want their candidates to give interviews and take questions from the press.

Rewarding her for avoiding that isn’t a good thing.
Why? It isn't like you are persuadable. She is speaking to people daily through MASSIVE rallies and through her comms team.
What are you going to piss and moan about after she does some interviews?

Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT