ADVERTISEMENT

Molly D & other updates heading into Friday's game

It would be a perfect wrap on the season to have about a 10 pt lead over South Carolina with about 15 seconds to play and put her in to run the last ticks off the clock.
Boy this is some dream world. The team that lost once in two years? And we’re thinking through a scenario they lose by double digits?

Boy this is some dream world. The team that lost once in two years? And we’re thinking through a scenario they lose by double digits?
You do know Iowa beat them 77-73 last year, right? It's not double digits, but I hear it still counts. And it was no dream. Although it may have been a nightmare for SC. :)

My scenario is a close game throughout and Hawks pull away with some late threes to put the game away, up by 8-10 with about 10 sec, take a time out, sub her in and let Molly run out the clock.

Let's just do that....

You do know Iowa beat them 77-73 last year, right? It's not double digits, but I hear it still counts. And it was no dream. Although it may have been a nightmare for SC. :)
My comment is about not only wanting a win, but wanting to be able to put who ever you want to on the floor, despite health, against a program that has lost by a combined 7 points in 3 games over 3 years.

Molly doesn’t want what some are even asking, she wants to contribute to their season goal, not be put on the floor just for appeciation.

Every one wants Iowa to pull off what many experts don’t predict is likely, but let’s not get greedy here… yeeesh

My middle daughter got mono the week of girls state softball championships her senior season and couldn’t compete. It’s devastating. Feel for Molly and her family.

Reactions: intrepodor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT