ADVERTISEMENT

Monday the 11th Womens basketball takes

That’s how it should be, regardless of potential tv ratings. SC will obviously be the top overall seed and Iowa will most likely be #2, so they shouldn’t meet until the title game.
They certainly should be 2 or 3, that's for sure.

I'd rather it was Reese that got suspended.
I wanna see that LSU team get upset during the tourney. Mulkey be like…..

face-creepy-face.gif

I watched some of the game.

It was incredibly physical and the refs lost control IMO.

As a Hawk fan....probably my biggest fear if the Hawks play SC or LSU is the refs let it get way too physical.

Just not the Hawks game...at all.

Last edited:
There is
The national media I listened to today was all but begging for Iowa to make a deep run into the NCAA's this spring. There's a lot of not so subtle lobbying to make sure Iowa avoids South Carolina until the championship game. At least in the moments they were talking about women's basketball.
There is way too much talk about preferred match-ups. Whatever transpires will appear to be “arranged” to someone. That just results in more needless noise and takes away from the tournament itself.
There will be “upsets”...but unless it’s SoCarolina, will it really be an “upset”? Iowa is rated #2 but they could be rated about #12 and still be a contender. I hope Iowa makes it out of Iowa City. And...damn, ISU sure looked good vs. OU yesterday...just sayin’ it’s a fine, fine line between #2 and #15...

Reactions: BioHawk
Given that Mulkey, Reese, Staley, Cardosa are trash as are the rest of the SoCar and LSU teams, what is going to be the national narrative?

I love womens college basketball, especially Iowa and the Big 10. But lost on everyone tomorrow will be the fact that Iowa won their 3rd straight tourney, and those "scrappy" SEC teams really "fought one out".

Mulkey and Staley are garbage. Trash coaches coaching trash players. They have no redeeming value.
32-0 USC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT