ADVERTISEMENT

Monticello Cheerleading Coach....banging rasler(s)

Weigh ins were only coaches and officials, wtf were they doing letting any parents in? I graduated in 92 and never saw a parent during a weigh in.
While the venue was often a HS gym, my observations were associated with post season youth tournaments. The HS coaches and AD's, etc, were not present in any large number, if at all. The various duties to run such a tournament were 90% handled by parents, mostly dads, but some moms too.

There would usually be a few people present that were associated with the host school, but they would have been way in the minority.

Come to think of it...I don't think I ever witnessed an actual sanctioned JH or HS weigh in...but I saw a lot of them in the post season tourneys...as I was often helping with weigh-ins, bracket creation, matside scoring, etc., as were a good number of other parents, FWIW.

While the venue was often a HS gym, my observations were associated with post season youth tournaments. The HS coaches and AD's, etc, were not present in any large number, if at all. The various duties to run such a tournament were 90% handled by parents, mostly dads, but some moms too.

There would usually be a few people present that were associated with the host school, but they would have been way in the minority.

Come to think of it...I don't think I ever witnessed an actual sanctioned JH or HS weigh in...but I saw a lot of them in the post season tourneys...as I was often helping with weigh-ins, bracket creation, matside scoring, etc., as were a good number of other parents, FWIW.
You know, after those pervy moms got all hot and bothered seeing naked young studs, you could have probably struck while the iron was hot, so to speak!

Reactions: lucas80 and GOHOX69
They call him OLD wrestling fan for a reason!

Hell, they probably wore loin cloths to wrestle in when he was a youth. ;)
:) For the record...MY personal weigh in memories, from way back in the day, involved a principal and/or AD, along with the wrestling coach(es)...no outsiders that I can recall.

My memories from when my boys were wrestling, about 15 years ago now, is where I recall there being others, including ladies, present. But, I think it has been clarified that the "funny business" was during off season tournaments, not sanctioned HS events.

Back in my day...we wore rubber suits to make us sweat more. (And the poor folk like me wore Hefty garbage bags, for real.) I am pretty sure that practive has been banned too.

Reactions: torbee
sex is like pizza
im HS my friend had a beater car that he allowed people to graffiti on the inside. I wrote "sex is like pizza even when it's bad it's still pretty good" I thought I such a clever street poet. What a dumbass I was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT