ADVERTISEMENT

More angry people with guns

Can’t even give someone a discount without getting a gun pulled on you.
Employee should have just said, "Have it your way" and increased the price per the customer's request. Isn't that the way its supposed to work? Also the man may have been displaying pent up rage after hearing that terrible commercial song one too many times.

Employee should have just said, "Have it your way" and increased the price per the customer's request. Isn't that the way its supposed to work? Also the man may have been displaying pent up rage after hearing that terrible commercial song one too many times.
Or I thought he could be pissed that they filed for bankruptcy and he wanted to give them a little extra money and he wouldn’t take it.

I hope that they can take that racial slur and turn it into a hate crime and lock jackass away for as long as possible.

I hope that they can take that racial slur and turn it into a hate crime and lock jackass away for as long as possible.
He’d probably get locked up for that longer then someone gets locked up for pointing a gun at someone.

Reactions: Moral
On any day that's insane, but on Easter Sunday? His defense will probably be that he'd been pushed too far by the DEI and trans awareness day people.

Why do gun people have such little penises?

Its simply fact at this point.

We need to start arming everyone that works at fast food restaurants. That way there won't ever be threats like this and no one will ever get hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT