ADVERTISEMENT

More Ivy League Jew Hate

You’re claiming Huey supports this? I can’t see anyone here in favor of this.

One post called Jewish students “rats” and said, “If you see a Jewish ‘person’ on campus follow them home and slit their throats.” Another post was titled “gonna shoot up 104 west,” an apparent reference to Cornell’s kosher and multicultural dining room.

Reactions: BrianNole777

One post called Jewish students “rats” and said, “If you see a Jewish ‘person’ on campus follow them home and slit their throats.” Another post was titled “gonna shoot up 104 west,” an apparent reference to Cornell’s kosher and multicultural dining room.
I guess after these last fours years or so, we found the real Nazis.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Where's the left? Pointing out the absurdity of the thread. Show me the jew hating protests with large numbers of students that aren't muslim and we'll talk
Watch a station that covers these protests more than token coverage and you’ll see a lot of privileged whites with and without masks on.

The people that are calling for the death of Jews in this country are far more closer to the Nazis than those the left have been calling Nazis on this forum for years.

We don't know the people that were liberal...like I said, most frat boys were hard core right

I think the only times have have seen people in large groups wearing masks in large numbers is Jew hating protests.

Not sure what that means exactly but evidently mask warriors are nazis.

We don't know the people that were liberal...like I said, most frat boys were hard core right
You think it’s frat boys behind this? You have people like Talib and others in the Squad stoking this. They aren’t the only reason we’re seeing this, but they are not helping to say the least. Frat boys. OMG.

Wait a second, are white supremacists (who are right wing Trump fanatics) celebrating Hamas' attack on Isreal? Are you gonna own that problem in the Republican ranks or just deflect?
Please provide links before you spout nonsense.

You think it’s frat boys behind this? You have people like Talib and others in the Squad stoking this. They aren’t the only reason we’re seeing this, but they are not helping to say the least. Frat boys. OMG.
online, yes, that would make complete sense. Are there woke idiots that will protest anything. yep. There are plenty of people that no knowledge of the basic beliefs of the koran.
You won't hear any republicans shoot down trumps racist rhetoric but you do hear democrats shoot down talib. There is a huge difference.

You and the op are clowns. You know that your party is shit so you try to denigrate the left in the hopes that people will think that they're just as bad. But as usual you morons produce arguments only other morons can't see thru.
Someone at an ivy league did something dumb? Must be liberals, because everyone knows that conservatives are too dumb to get into an ivy league!!!
Meanwhile the left calls out their own if they do something stupid, you all claim that your morons are libs in disguise or that the media is lying. Clowns.
Feeling Silly Season 3 GIF by Living Single

It was Greek message board, so either frat or sorority....and that's one thing I can say about young sorority girls, they don't give two shits about stuff like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
It was Greek message board, so either frat or sorority....and that's one thing I can say about young sorority girl, they don't give two shits about stuff like that.
I think the confusion is I’m talking about the protests and the anti-semetic slogans be shouted. You’re talking about the online threats. Carry on. ;)

I'm starting to see the NYC segment of my LinkedIn connections start to repost (or whatever you should never do on there) articles outing people by name that are tearing down pictures of the kidnapped/murdered Israelis

I was stunned when students across the country, including mine, immediately celebrated the Hamas terrorist attack in Israel on Oct. 7. Students for Justice in Palestine called the terror attack a “historic win” for the “Palestinian resistance.” A Columbia professor called the Hamas massacre “awesome” and a “stunning victory.” A Yale professor tweeted, “It’s been such an extraordinary day!” while calling Israel a “murderous, genocidal settler state.” A Chicago art professor posted a note reading, “Israelis are pigs. Savages. Very very bad people. Irredeemable excrement…. May they all rot in hell.” A UC Davis professor tweeted, “Zionist journalists … have houses w addresses, kids in school,” adding “they can fear their bosses, but they should fear us more." There are, sadly, countless other examples.

I was stunned when students across the country, including mine, immediately celebrated the Hamas terrorist attack in Israel on Oct. 7. Students for Justice in Palestine called the terror attack a “historic win” for the “Palestinian resistance.” A Columbia professor called the Hamas massacre “awesome” and a “stunning victory.” A Yale professor tweeted, “It’s been such an extraordinary day!” while calling Israel a “murderous, genocidal settler state.” A Chicago art professor posted a note reading, “Israelis are pigs. Savages. Very very bad people. Irredeemable excrement…. May they all rot in hell.” A UC Davis professor tweeted, “Zionist journalists … have houses w addresses, kids in school,” adding “they can fear their bosses, but they should fear us more." There are, sadly, countless other examples.
Four bullets will take care of those professors.

then what is the cause for the rise on the right? i’m not trying to be a smartass but it sure as hell isn’t college campuses…
The cause of the rise on the right is the media, and trump.

First off, much of what is labeled right wing was moderate not long ago, so it's really the left moving further left that makes the right look further right. Think border security, gender identity, kids being exposed to more sexual things at a younger age in school, kids being told they're greater than or less than in school rather than being told that everyone should be treated equally. Things like that.

Moderates and Conservatives have always been quiet, preferring to keep their views to themselves and let their votes do the talking. Trump changed that on the conservative side, with the MAGAs being more willing than most conservatives to take to the streets with a cause. This is inspired by trump. It's still the case that the vast majority of protests are led by the left, but it's much more likely now that counterprotesters will show up and it results in clashes.

These are just realities of where we are.

Go to a thread about Rashida Tlaibs despicable behavior of late and look at all those sticking up for her...that's where you find examples.

Reactions: goldmom
It’s disgusting watching these “protests” ramping up. Both here and around the world.

People like throwing out the word Nazi here a lot. The antisemitic chants and threats around the world and now right here in our country are approaching the beginning of the 1930s and 40s.

Around the world and in the US, people are calling for the killing of Jews.

Edit: where is the left in this thread?
MAGA has pushed me further and further left. This rise in antisemitism is awful and more than a little terrifying. Counter-hatred is also bad, but I’m not going to ”both sides” this shit. My wife (no pic) is Jewish and we’re raising our boys Jewish and I’m more than a little concerned that my oldest is off at college now (NC St soph) and my middle is just starting to look at colleges as a HS Jr. My oldest says he hasn’t seen much antisemitism, but my middle wants to look at a lot of schools in the northeast and I obviously have concerns about that.

So I’m not going to be calling for the killing of any Jews, thanks.

A tired story that gets told time and time again. :rolleyes:

Can everyone just realize that there are alot of assholes in the middle east and there is nothing good to come from dealing with it? Extremist terrorists can suck my balls. Bibi, and the radical right of the Israeli's can lick my ass. Both sides are assholes. (see, not saying good people on both sides)

Oh, I forgot oil. Yep we got that taken care of in Iraq part 1 and Iraq part deux.....🛒

The Biden administration is announcing new actions Monday aimed at combating a dangerous scourge of antisemitic incidents on college campuses across the country in the wake of the Hamas terror attacks on Israel.

The White House highlighted a series of steps taken by the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice and the Department of Education, including engagement with campus law enforcement officials, which comes amid rising tension on college campuses. President Joe Biden on Monday told reporters he’s “very” concerned about the rise of antisemitism.

Over the weekend, a series of antisemitic threats were made against Cornell University’s Jewish community in online posts. CNN has reported that at many universities, students are engaging in fervent protests as some administrators grapple with how to acknowledge students’ wide-ranging concerns while also fielding backlash from influential donors demanding the colleges take a clearer stance on the conflict.

The White House is “closely monitoring” the situation at Cornell.

“To the students at Cornell, and on campuses across the country, we’re tracking these threats closely. We’re thinking of you and we’re going to do everything we can on both at Cornell and across the country to counter … antisemitism,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a press briefing Monday afternoon.

Reactions: BrianNole777
In their view prejudice against whites is ok and justified, it was a short step to apply it to the Jews. Who is next?

in whose view? nobody should think that
The cause of the rise on the right is the media, and trump.

First off, much of what is labeled right wing was moderate not long ago, so it's really the left moving further left that makes the right look further right. Think border security, gender identity, kids being exposed to more sexual things at a younger age in school, kids being told they're greater than or less than in school rather than being told that everyone should be treated equally. Things like that.

Moderates and Conservatives have always been quiet, preferring to keep their views to themselves and let their votes do the talking. Trump changed that on the conservative side, with the MAGAs being more willing than most conservatives to take to the streets with a cause. This is inspired by trump. It's still the case that the vast majority of protests are led by the left, but it's much more likely now that counterprotesters will show up and it results in clashes.

These are just realities of where we are.

it’s a nice fantasy land to blame the media and trump but they are a symptom not a cause. trump types and partisan media sources are only valuable if people make them valuable. the fact is the internet and social media allow people to be insulated within their bubble and grow a faceless hatred for opposing viewpoints. this has led to the intense polarization of politics.

in whose view? nobody should think that

it’s a nice fantasy land to blame the media and trump but they are a symptom not a cause. trump types and partisan media sources are only valuable if people make them valuable. the fact is the internet and social media allow people to be insulated within their bubble and grow a faceless hatred for opposing viewpoints. this has led to the intense polarization of politics.
Social media is an extension of media, and you aren't wrong about it's decidedly negative influence on the nation's psyche.

It doesn't change anything about what I said though. The right was far louder after trump than before, so the "rise" of the right can still be attributed in part to trump. However if you want to argue about what gave us trump, well then it's media/social media, and to some degree Obama>Hillary.

Reality is that as the left pushed further left, the moderate/right felt compelled to speak up in bigger numbers...and there's your "rise."

The left needs to own the problem in their ranks rather than keep deflecting and pointing fingers if they hope to fix it.

LOL, what are you even talking about? The likelihood that these anti-Semitic threats were posted by current college students or even college grads seems quite low IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT