ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Stroll With Sam Stoll

How is the recovery going? "Great" hahaha

Stolls twitter feed is funny. At least to me.

By nature most Heavyweights are easy going off the mat and like to clown around... On the mat its a different story but i think it comes from hanging around ALL DAY till the LAST match of the evening.. if you are any good and trying to keep your lightweight pals entertained... plus there is usually very little weight cutting...makes for a happy wrestler..... this is speaking from a class clown and jokester who wrestled a few times and coached a few dozen big guys over the years.

At least it was a clean joke. Rate this joke.
Why did the turtle cross the road?
To get to the Shell station. Ha Ha Ha

It's good! Need to see that side of TnT and the team that no one sees. This is a good group. I would agree, breaking out a walking (stroll) part would add to it for good measure now and then.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
It's good! Need to see that side of TnT and the team that no one sees. This is a good group. I would agree, breaking out a walking (stroll) part would add to it for good measure now and then.
Yeah he can be intense at times but I would actually say we see "This Side" of Brands more than about any other coach.

Last edited:
Yeah he can be intense at times but I would actually say we see "This Side" of Brands more than about any other coach.

Good point! Poorly worded. “We” (hawkeye fans) see it, the rest of the nation doesn’t see it or want to acknowledge it, so it’s good to get it out there.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Good point! Poorly worded. “We” (hawkeye fans) see it, the rest of the nation doesn’t see it or want to acknowledge it, so it’s good to get it out there.
I actually think the nation has always got to see this side of him more than most other coaches. I mean most coaches are not Chris Farley. Even at Brands most intense he is kind of goofy and entertaining to watch. Which is more than you can say about most coaches when they are trying to be F*N.

Last edited:
Anyone have any thoughts on how Stoll will be used early on this year? I’d pick him as my backup in a last man standing contest but thinking he may sit out a few here and there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT