ADVERTISEMENT

Morons... stop posting

Hawkfan_08

HR Legend
Nov 9, 2002
North Liberty
We are all upset about losing. There was nothing in that game that didn't go the way is was meant to. SC was more physical, longer, and more aggressive.

Our girls fought hard and came up short like we all thought was the most likely outcome despite hoping for better.

The posters on this board are making all of us look terrible to other fan bases. All you did is perpetuate stereotypes that aren't true. Your messages are all over twitter. Thanks for repping all of us. Delete your accounts.

We are all upset about losing. There was nothing in that game that didn't go the way is was meant to. SC was more physical, longer, and more aggressive.

Our girls fought hard and came up short like we all thought was the most likely outcome despite hoping for better.

The posters on this board are making all of us look terrible to other fan bases. All you did is perpetuate stereotypes that aren't true. Your messages are all over twitter. Thanks for repping all of us. Delete your accounts.
Aren't true, or, unfortunately, are accurate of Iowans right now?

What's happening? I'm staying off social media as I typically do after a loss (except for here of course).

Reactions: Moral
Sucks we lost but I won't complain, they were just a bigger team, cant do much when we box out perfectly and they can just grab the ball over us.

I am glad I can finally stop hearing all the black players analysts complain about CC though. I dont care what everyone says, black people feel basketball is their sport and cant stand having a white girl being one of if not the best ever. racism works both ways

Sucks we lost but I won't complain, they were just a bigger team, cant do much when we box out perfectly and they can just grab the ball over us.

I am glad I can finally stop hearing all the black players analysts complain about CC though. I dont care what everyone says, black people feel basketball is their sport and cant stand having a white girl being one of if not the best ever. racism works both ways
Ah, got the old "whataboutism" into the conversation. As if that's on the same level or even about the same topic.

****ing moron.

Season 7 Ugh GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye

😆 derp

Reactions: nelly02
Every team has fans who act like they're two years old following a loss. Players recognize that and I don't think they get too worked up about it. What matters more is how the team acts, because we've seen teams and individual players who have acted as poorly as the fans. Not our girls. They handled the loss with as much grace as you could ask, every single one. Great year for Iowa Women's Basketball.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
They were bigger and just as athletic. Plus their depth played a HUGE part in this game. We could not match that. They deserved it and our gals played their hearts out....all season. Don't say stupid shit at the end of a great 2 year run. Some of the people saying stupid shit thought we would lose in the sweet 16, then the Eliete 8, then the semis.......go take a nap and realx.

Idk
Wife and I were thinking the same thing about the chromosome thing.
Esp Watkins, sheesh.

It's funny to me because my buddy asked where Dawn Staley played college ball. I thought, it was VA Tech, but decided to Google it. Keep in mind, this was around noon. As soon as I said "Dawn Staley College...something..player something,... it came up as Virginia. Fine. BUT it had a statement from Dawn saying "Trans players should be allowed to play women's basketball." Lol. What the fucj!?

For all you cry babies out there about whatever it is you're crying about ....I don't care.
We had a great time today watching the Iowa women's team giving it their best shot. So much fun enjoying this season.
AND making fun of some of the "dudes" on Dawn Staleys team ;).
Fukk those fukkers!

And for the record, i know they weren't dudes.
It was just a fun scenario to discuss about how big and strong SC team was. Amazing talent Dawn has assembled. Wow.
Okay.
Go ahead and whine. All good.

Who cares? You’re fvcking weird to even care what anyone thinks about anything.

Who cares? You’re fvcking weird to even care what anyone thinks about anything.

Thank you for caring enough to post back to me and what I think.

Yes, I do care that people around the country think we are racists. All we did is lower ourselves to the level of all the people we hate. Except Iowa St. fans. They did win a title today.

What was racist about the post? I love trannys they somehow have the access to the best drugs.

Trump is obviously the best person in the world, a self made billionaire. 1% below Jesus, spoiler he hates nonwhites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT