ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow Marge

I know there are a lot of dumb rednecks in Georgia, but JFC that’s the best they could find?
She said Vlad hasn’t said he’s going to go marching across Europe. Sounds like she’s defending him. And if he takes Ukraine, he’ll feel emboldened to take back the rest of the Soviet Union. Hell, he has already said that is his goal.

MTG is a mutt, and I really wish she and mutts like her would go away,

MUGA

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Forcing Vote To Oust Speaker Mike Johnson | The View

She is so despised she couldn't even get re-elected in her home state.
Not an answer, Rico. Don't dodge the question. You said anyone that follows Liz Cheney should be a mental patient, I asked why. The reason she's so hated is because she went against your fuhrer. I bet you can't name a single policy issue of hers that you strongly disagree with.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Not an answer, Rico. Don't dodge the question. You said anyone that follows Liz Cheney should be a mental patient, I asked why. The reason she's so hated is because she went against your fuhrer. I bet you can't name a single policy issue of hers that you strongly disagree with.
I can’t stand most of Liz Cheney’s policies. But she has integrity, consistency, and a spine. I trust her and hope the Republican Party finds more like her in the future.

Most Republicans today are gutless kiss-asses that suck up to a bullying troll who will be dead in the next 4 years. They sold their soul for a couple Supreme Court seats.

The left hated her because of her name until the Jan 6 hearing. Just saying.

The left hated her because of her name until the Jan 6 hearing. Just saying.
Just saying it doesn’t make it true, it just gives you a BoTH SiDeS opening. I thought Liz was the ideal woman to be a GOP presidential candidate. I didn’t agree with much politically, but she is smart and principled. I’m not sure if we’re all supposed to be insulted that we liked Cheney because she was one of the few republicans who didn’t join the cult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT