ADVERTISEMENT

Most Dangerous Sex thread

No bullshit here, brother. It was my 4th deployment to Kandahar Air Base and I had a coworker friend with benefits. We used to have bunker sex in a secluded group of bunkers close to her quarters.

We worked 2pm-2am so it was conveniently dark and not many people around when we’d get together after work. Unfortunately that was also around the same time the taliban set the timers on their rockets to fire on the base.

One night we happened to be in the middle of having fun when a rocket hit the base. Everybody from her quarters started heading for the bunkers that we were in. Fortunately most of our clothes were still relatively on because it wasn’t long before our once secluded bunker was filling with people. True story. Every word. This would’ve been Oct ‘12
Was she married? Had a buddy who was deployed and said a lot of married guys deployed would bone other married women that were also deployed.

Pumping ass thread and Herk's who's having sex tonight thread got me thinking about dangerous sex.

What's the most dangerous sex you've had, HROT?

Once (if) thread gets to 69 posts I'll offer up my stories. Three immediately come to mind. Make that four.
Probably when I was a young man and had been pulling nettles out of the yard earlier in the day.

Nah. Just kidding.

Got a BJ while riding in the back of a mini van home from the movies. My gf in Hs liked to suck, so she said she was tired and laid her head down. Well she whipped it out and started sucking. The girl next to her gave me a WTF look, I responded with a thumbs up.

The only other story was at a golf course. A girl I met in college lived on a CC and her parents had a golf cart. So one night we went for a cruise. We ended up out in the middle of the 14th fairway. We were going at it, when some security guard or could of been greenskeeper came out w/lights on their cart. We lost her panties, but we got out of there okay. We went back to her parents basement and finished the deal there, then again in the morning before leaving.
Iv8A.gif

Reactions: fsu1jreed
My dangerous sex experiences are all in a car with girlfriend giving head and climbing on and riding me as I drove down the highway. The toughest part of that was trying to maintain a constant speed as that car did not have cruise control.
When I was in Pamplona, one morning we heard that 2 people were found dead naked in a ravine. There was a bridge with a stone wall / railing above the ravine and apparently they were having sex on top of this wall and lost their balance and fell to their deaths.

Reactions: Lurker1999
My dangerous sex experiences are all in a car with girlfriend giving head and climbing on and riding me as I drove down the highway. The toughest part of that was trying to maintain a constant speed as that car did not have cruise control.
When I was in Pamplona, one morning we heard that 2 people were found dead naked in a ravine. There was a bridge with a stone wall / railing above the ravine and apparently they were having sex on top of this wall and lost their balance and fell to their deaths.
I wonder if the guy hit first.

I did it in a hot tub while the girls dad was in it. Saying it outloud like that makes it sound really weird now that I think about it... he was not aware of what was going on.

I did it in a hot tub while the girls dad was in it. Saying it outloud like that makes it sound really weird now that I think about it... he was not aware of what was going on.
How?

Im not sure I'm comfortable explaining now that I know torbee is sitting bare ass at his computer repeatedly hitting the refresh button...

Not sex but I finger blasted my classmates mom on the dance floor with a prominent community member watching. She is married and have kids and super churchy haha

Pumping ass thread and Herk's who's having sex tonight thread got me thinking about dangerous sex.

What's the most dangerous sex you've had, HROT?

Once (if) thread gets to 69 posts I'll offer up my stories. Three immediately come to mind. Make that four.
The night you're wife said the coast was clear.

Reactions: Lurker1999
Banged a friends mom in her basement and slept there till the morning, one friend was asleep upstairs and the friend whose mom it was could have came home whenever from wherever he was. Danger of getting caught.
Go on...

Not so much my story, but I was there...

In high school there was this hot chick who lived near school. Her mom had just left to go out of town for the night so me and a buddy went over. She had a friend there. The friend and I went up to this girls room and started fooling around and were in mid-deed when we hear a voice calling for the girl who lived there, and we heard footsteps on the steps. I jumped in the closet and her friend scrambled to get dressed. This girl was getting boned on her moms bed when the mom opened the door and caught them. There was a lot of screaming and chaos. I took the chance to get dressed and sprinted out the bedroom door and down the stairs while chaos ensued in the bedroom down the hall.

Turns out the mom had forgotten some makeup or something like that and came back to get it. She was up there screaming for all to hear (it was an apt complex). My buddy ran out with just his pants on carrying his clothes and we took off. He said the mom threatened to call the police and was "hitting at him".

I laugh at it now, but when you're 17 and angry parents catch you with your daughter, you feel the fear of God in you.

Banging on the porch of a cabin in the Golan Heights, I suppose there's some danger of a stray rocket?

Banged a friends mom in her basement and slept there till the morning, one friend was asleep upstairs and the friend whose mom it was could have came home whenever from wherever he was. Danger of getting caught.
I said go on, bro...

Reactions: SHAWKER
I said go on, bro...

It would have been about 6 years ago now. I would have been 22 I believe. A friends mom was known to be a bit wild and lose, probably about 45 or so, fairly fit, not terribly attractive but decent for the age.

Well, one night, me, the one friend and another friend went up to CR for Kernels game and we'd go out and stay overnight at the mom's house as she lives there.

We all got very drunk, and the one friend went home with some girl he met at the bars.

While, me, the mom and the other friend went back to the house. Other friend passes out.

Mom and I start making out on the deck, we go downstairs to the guest bedroom. Have only snapshots of this but we bang and pass out.

Wake up, she's there still, I get ready, go upstairs and wake up the other friend, wait an hour or so until the one friend gets back from where stayed the night.

Roadhead and regular intercourse while driving. Hotel balcony that was inside, ocean in foreign country with others swimming nearby, back of van with wrestling cheerleader on the way home from state wrestling tournament while in high school. Probably don’t remember all the times at parties. Picnic table at park in Mt. P., Finger and hand action with a girl on the couch while my girlfriend was sitting in a chair nearby.

I was once told I was caught on camera in high school at a party. Barely remember it, but they never produced the tape, think late 90’s camcorder.

10 year anniversary with my wife....Jamaica.....in the main pool of our resort in the middle of the day. Had to be 75-100 people in the pool. Facing each other...hooked her legs around me. Pulled her bikini bottom to the side. I actually asked a lady if I could put my red stripe on the pool deck next to her as she was laying out....she may have known, but didn’t care.

There I was in New Orleans.....

Actually getting pulled over while getting a bj, the officer said if your gf wasn't so close you might drive better. Told him that if my gf knew how close this girl was I wouldn't be alive. He told me to drive safe and let me go. I went to a park and finished the deal with her.

Two for me. Got a blowie in an elevator at work, during work hours. We rode it until I blew the load. Luckily, nobody got on. Another time, in the work parking lot, broad daylight, was standing outside the car and old girl proceeds to put the window down and services me while I'm standing there. God I miss her.

Reactions: Moral

Okay first, I dated for five years an ex of Woody Harrelson. That might eb construed as dangerous. So far so good. I don't have time for details, but a quick list:

1. Someone did sex in hot tub while her dad was in the same tub. I did something similar. Lake of the Ozarks, out in the water, dad on shore maybe 75 feet away watching. That was risky on multiple levels, probably more for her than me.

2. Public park, San Francisco, people everywhere. This is why I thought maybe this thread had been done already. Same GF she and I had sex just off the self-guided trail of a winery in Napa. I want to say Trefethen. People walking by we're barely concealed by some little shrubs and trees. It wouldn't have been a big deal except that we were completely, and unnecessarily naked.

3. Slept with an NFL linebacker's GF for a while. This actually felt like the most dangerous behavior. Very fun, though. This is what made me think of starting this thread because, now 10 years later, we recently hooked up again. Not as fun without the threat of death by NFL linebacker.

4. Sex in a walk-in fridge during dinner shift. Anybody could have walked in. I'm guessing everything in there should have been thrown out. Surely there is some health code. Awesome though I highly recommend sex in cold environs.

I've had a fair amount of outdoor sex. Been caught before in a pool. Pretty sure people saw us at the beach on a picnic table. Golf courses at night, side of the road on top of the car, etc. But none of that is really dangerous. Road head would be the only "dangerous" activity but that's pretty common.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT