ADVERTISEMENT

Movin on up!!

Originally posted by grosie#2:
Never really know how good this recruiting class will be for another 2-3 yrs.
You may never really know, but you have a pretty good idea!

yeah IA lost a 2* DT recruits to ODU. but IA might land 4* DT Daniels out of TX,

are you still going to bellyache about some 2* DT that chose to stick with a school that he had committed too 8-9 months AGO?

It seems unlikely that iowa will land Daniels. I'm actually wondering if iowa will be able to fill all of their available scholarships.

Originally posted by kmurp:
It seems unlikely that iowa will land Daniels. I'm actually wondering if iowa will be able to fill all of their available scholarships.

K, I may have missed something new, but it didn't seem unlikely. Did something come out yesterday that didn't sound good? Certainly not a slam dunk, but Iowa seems to have a fair chance in this case.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I got nothing new. Just was looking at the competition. He would be a huge win if he did pick iowa.

we will find out Friday and then watch IA jump in the class rankings, this one commit could vault IA up to 42nd in the Rivals rankings ahead of these BT Schools
NW
Rutgers
Indiana
Minnesota
Illinois
Maryland
Purdue
and might be enough to keep them ahead of Michigan although I am not going to hold my breath on that happening

that would put IA behind these in the BT
Nebraska
Wisconsin
MSU
PSU
O$U

that should quite most of the critics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT