ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC has gone full potato. Holy hell.

First video is idiotic. Second video is what I would expect most MAGAs on here would be saying had the roles been reversed and it was Biden shot with no medical details released by this point.
So then it’s a shame MSNBC isn’t taking steps to show they’re the anti-MAGA?

Rachel Maddow once said that the the Oklahoma congressman had legit knowledge to the OKC bombing and did nothing.

This is well before she said the vaccine would prevent catching and spreading COVID, of course.
Where can I find that quote, maybe true, I just might have missed it and would like to see proof.

You seriously just now noticed what pathetic people they are?

The repubs are backing a twice impeached, 34 count felony conviction, who tried to overthrow our democracy and took classified info and shared it with others and did nothing about the covid costing estimates of over 400,000 unnecessary deaths, and democrats are pathetic. You may want to look in the mirror.

The repubs are backing a twice impeached, 34 count felony conviction, who tried to overthrow our democracy and took classified info and shared it with others and did nothing about the covid costing estimates of over 400,000 unnecessary deaths, and democrats are pathetic. You may want to look in the mirror.
What does that have to do with how people act at MSNBC?

Why would I need to “look in the mirror”?

• Haha
Reactions: peacehawk
Where can I find that quote, maybe true, I just might have missed it and would like to see proof.
Which one?

Or

“A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else,” she claimed. “It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people.”

Reactions: 3ZSDAD and abby97
You may want to calm down. I would suggest a walk and studying the art of punctuation.

Yeah, those are more blatant lies. Good point.
Can you enumerate the lies? It just seemed like a bunch of questions. The claims in the 2nd one are correct are they not?
Personally I really don't care if Trump was hit by a bullet, glass etc. I don't think the medical records would reveal anything. I think letting him stand up was a combination of Trump's instinct for the dramatic and the inability of the secret service to control their principal. I imagine an investigation would take more time so personally I don't think I would raise these questions at the moment.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Can you enumerate the lies? It just seemed like a bunch of questions. The claims in the 2nd one are correct are they not?
Personally I really don't care if Trump was hit by a bullet, glass etc. I don't think the medical records would reveal anything. I think letting him stand up was a combination of Trump's instinct for the dramatic and the inability of the secret service to control their principal. I imagine an investigation would take more time so personally I don't think I would raise these questions at the moment.
You’re talking about something other than I am. I was referring to the Maddow lies I already enumerated. Not the OP videos. Those are just nutty ad hell.

The first video is pretty spot on, and your white fragility is showing.

Also, you share the absolute dumbest Twitter accounts and their low IQ clickbait headlines. No wonder you have such moronic and shitty political takes.
Thank you. I needed this kind of assurance I was onto something. You bobble heading along with those nutbags seals it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT