ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC has gone full potato. Holy hell.

First video is idiotic.

The first video is pretty spot on, and your white fragility is showing.

9cf3dc15-3930-46f0-8f03-70fb9d0d32e7_text.gif

Russian collusion
Russian bounties
Fine people hoax
Covington hoax
Covid shot will prevent the spread of covid
Joe biden isn't retarded

All lies peddled my msnbc over the last few years

Now do Fox news lies. This will take you awhile.

Russian collusion
Russian bounties
Fine people hoax
Covington hoax
Covid shot will prevent the spread of covid
Joe biden isn't retarded

All lies peddled my msnbc over the last few years
I agree 100%. Now do Fox News. Let me know if you need a break from your arm cramping.
You to lazy or stupid?
Again, I don’t try to be the grammar police, but why does it happen so often that MAGA folks can’t adhere to very basic, simple grammar conventions when bringing into question someone else’s intelligence?

I mean, it is just pure comedy because it happens so often. LMAO. Jesus ****in’ Christ. 😂

Reactions: Scruddy
I agree 100%. Now do Fox News. Let me know if you need a break from your arm cramping.

Again, I don’t try to be the grammar police, but why does it happen so often that MAGA folks can’t adhere to very basic, simple grammar conventions when bringing into question someone else’s intelligence?

I mean, it is just pure comedy because it happens so often. LMAO. Jesus ****in’ Christ. 😂
Yep
There bee an reason im an engineer..
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

I haven't watched fox news in years but I'm sure they're routinely full of shit and spin too. Good on you admitting those were all hoaxes. Give me a specific example and I can comment further. As far as my arm cramping, are you volunteering for a turn or something?

It’s hard to pinpoint any specific thing but Fox spews stupid stuff all the time and I’m about as Right Wing (Short of Alt Right) as they get. I would guess some of our Leftists will be able to point to a number of Fox viewpoints that would equal this stupid comment.

Both “sides” of the news are just ridiculous. Anything to gain viewership

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT