ADVERTISEMENT

My Official Iowa at Maryland game thread

thirteenandtwo

HR All-State
Oct 3, 2016
Freakin, Iowa
since Fransdaman is apparently sitting behind bars... I'm going to create this thread.
I got too many people on IGNORE... and I refuse to unignore them at this point.

I'm listening to the radio now.... Dolph says Bohannon hurt his finger... but sounds like he's still starting..

this is the kind of game that can propel a team to a Championship.

hugely important game.

more to come

Reactions: Mohawkeye
if my judgment is correct.... the Hawkeyes win this game... in very impressive fashion.

this team has all the necessary pieces... and with the maturity this team is showing as a whole... along with one of basketball's best in game coaches...

this might be a truly exciting finish to an up and down season.

maxresdefault.jpg

The-Fan-benicio-del-toro-7053185-495-453.jpg

Unless they allow you internet access in jail, I don't think he is behind bars. You know, considering he s posting in the game thread. Just saying.

if my judgment is correct.... the Hawkeyes win this game... in very impressive fashion.

this team has all the necessary pieces... and with the maturity this team is showing as a whole... along with one of basketball's best in game coaches...

this might be a truly exciting finish to an up and down season. More news to follow.
NEWS ALERT!!! Iowa State downs Baylor. Pushes Iowa deeper into the NIT

Reactions: thirteenandtwo
Hawkeyes looking awfully strong in the First Half...
I can't help but think they've turned the corner... and are now on the verge of a very special run toward a Championship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT