ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa WBB Class of 2026 Recruiting Thread

This is purely speculation, but if Greenway doesn’t commit her junior year it would lead me to believe Iowa doesn’t have as good a shot at her as many thought. This is not to say I would blame her one bit for seeing what’s out there and making sure it’s the right decision for her. But with the recruiting momentum we have going for us right now, you’d think if Iowa was still her dream school she would commit as a jr since we are in on some other serious talent in her class. Time will tell I guess.

Everytime I look at the the only two jerseys I have displayed in my pool room....a purple 53 and black 18...I do a little prayer that at least one more will join them (and then in a perfect world 3 more after that). I want to have that serious problem of what comes down to make room for a black 30.
Spoiler Alert

Thirty is retired.

Spoiler Alert

Thirty is retired.
Nice to see recognition of legacy players. Most of us in these threads were not likely following those teams, either from being too young, or not yet appreciative of women's sports. I didn't become interested until Sam Logic, and didn't really commit to watching until Gustafson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT