ADVERTISEMENT

Name a person that you would like to be president over our current choices

I'm going with the pacifist.

28519d3cd311485e03f7e57acf5ef98d.gif

Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
keanu reeves, a scholarly well-meaning leader with great ideas who can also be a charismatic asshole who gets things done

Wow, this is disappointing. With almost no exceptions we have people who can't take this seriously and others who make some effort but mainly come up with tired, mediocre options.

This is America. Why aren't there a bunch of talented stars to pick from?

Mike Schmidt: HoF, 3x NL MVP
Who do we have who is honest, knows management of big systems and monetary situations, knows how to negotiate, loves the real America and its freedoms, can handle foreign relations and military threats.

That is a tough to do list. I have no idea but there are some decent governors and senators who have been in business who might fit the bill, and I mean democrats and not slugs like Rick Scott or Youngkin.

Wow, this is disappointing. With almost no exceptions we have people who can't take this seriously and others who make some effort but mainly come up with tired, mediocre options.

This is America. Why aren't there a bunch of talented stars to pick from?
It just affirms what I’ve said: Dems need to develop a bench.

For one thing the pay is quite meager when you consider the responsibilities the job entails. No way I’d accept that job with that low compensation level. Nice perks though.

Lifetime pension. Lifetime healthcare, keeping your salary and letting your donors pay for everything. They are not struggling.

Kirk Ferentz. He knows how to identify talent, and we would have a great defense, and he could get the most out of all the governments DE&I hires. And we would get some gems during interviews and PCs like "That's Government."
The secret service director could learn a thing or two from KF by answering the barrage of questions coming at her with "that's government."

• Haha
Reactions: PAULA_C
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT