ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy and impeachment

naturalmwa

HR King
Feb 4, 2004
Is it possible that Nancy is holding the impeachment papers because she wants to pin down Bernie and Warren in a trial during the last days before voting starts in an attempt to help Joe?

Is it possible that Nancy is holding the impeachment papers because she wants to pin down Bernie and Warren in a trial during the last days before voting starts in an attempt to help Joe?

I think Nancy just can't let go of the spotlight. Once she turns over the articles, her part of the reality show is over and she has to leave Impeachment Island.

Reactions: thewop and Gonolz
Probably not. Theres not much pressure for Nancy to turn the charges over. Support for removal is growing. According to 538's impeachment tracker, 50.3% now support Trump's removal. Thats a bump from when the House officially impeached him.

Withholding the charges actually plays into her hands. It keeps impeachment in the news. It gets Mitch and the Rs wanting a trial. And so far it is growing support for Trumps removal.

Whatever Nancy is doing is so far working.

Probably not. Theres not much pressure for Nancy to turn the charges over. Support for removal is growing. According to 538's impeachment tracker, 50.3% now support Trump's removal. Thats a bump from when the House officially impeached him.

Withholding the charges actually plays into her hands. It keeps impeachment in the news. It gets Mitch and the Rs wanting a trial. And so far it is growing support for Trumps removal.

I could also seeing her holding them to ensure that Trump can’t crow about being exonerated at the state of the union speech.

Reactions: Lone Clone
I think Nancy just can't let go of the spotlight. Once she turns over the articles, her part of the reality show is over and she has to leave Impeachment Island.
Pelosi's not an attention whore like your petulant 6 year old.

Pelosi's not an attention whore like your petulant 6 year old.

Yeah, right....

5c2e87ddad9571382135b1c4

Nancy never wanted this impeachment for exactly this reason. She is smarter than hell and a seasoned and excellent political operative. My guess is she is holding these articles because of is the only way to protect her party. She has lost though and the longer this goes the more she will lose. The only redeeming thing is she has kept the articles long enough that people are losing interest. Whenever she sends them over the circus will have settled down a bit and the Democrats can perhaps slip out the side door.

Longer she holds it the more people realize it was a political sham, and nothing to do with trying to remove trump.

But Pelosi knows the democrats are all crap candidates and they need the help.
At present she is getting about a 3 point bump out of this. The majority of the public doesn't seem to share your viewpoint.

In 298 days the American people can decide if he is to be removed from office or not.

Oh I forgot it's so dangerous with him in office that he needs to be stopped before he goes and creates another 200,000 jobs or something. So dangerous.

Reactions: hawkland14
She’s driving Trump nuts. He can act like it’s not bothering him but you can tell it is.

How is it driving him nuts?

1. It was so urgent to impeach that she now refuses to send the articles to the Senate.

2. This whole episode makes her look like the one playing games.

3. Whether or not she waits or sends them over, Trump will not be removed. This is true now and will be true in January of 2021. There will not be 2/3 of the Senate voting to remove him from office.

Reactions: Hammer93

Part of me is thinking that she's waiting for something to develop that is going to push the R's over the edge on removal. Waiting for something to come out that will make them have to vote to remove or else face the wrath of the voters.

But quite frankly I'm tired of the whole show.

They will one day rue the day we went down these paths.

I expect Impeachment to be yet another word ruined by Dems. You are quite a roll.

Part of me is thinking that she's waiting for something to develop that is going to push the R's over the edge on removal. Waiting for something to come out that will make them have to vote to remove or else face the wrath of the voters.

She won't live that long...

She won't live that long...
Neither will Trump. Dude has heart problems and had to have emergency surgery over the summer. I wouldn't be surprised in Donny's heart gave out in the next couple of years.

Neither will Trump. Dude has heart problems and had to have emergency surgery over the summer. I wouldn't be surprised in Donny's heart gave out in the next couple of years.

He had emergency heart surgery?

Isn't it common practice that the House does not turn over Articles of Impeachment to the Senate in an election year? I know that's the common practice now regarding hearings on Supreme Court Justices. Right, McConnell?

Isn't it common practice that the House does not turn over Articles of Impeachment to the Senate in an election year? I know that's the common practice now regarding hearings on Supreme Court Justices. Right, McConnell?

Nice. Although, if she doesn't turn them over after the big push because, in their words, it was urgent, and then they don't send them? Not a good look.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT