ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville School Covenant Shooter Audrey Hale’s “DEATH DAY” Manifesto???

And still, as I have stated since the start, there is nothing in the released pages that make for some sort of incredible revelation.

Wait a minute…crackers don’t have ding dongs?

Your question reminded me of an incident my wife and I experienced a while back:

One Thursday afternoon about 8 years ago, my wife (no pics) and I were at RIA Federal Credit Union at 35th and Harrison in Davenport. We were to meet with a loan officer. After we arrived, we were informed that the person we were meeting with would be about ½ hour late. So, we sat in the lobby area to wait.

It was very dead in the credit union at that time. Unbeknownst to us, there was a couple in the drive through trying to cash a check. Apparently they did not have the proper ID, and the teller told them she would not cash the check.

My wife and I became aware of the situation when the couple charged through the front door of the lobby. The woman had a child on her hip, who looked to be about 3 years old. She instantly started screaming at the teller who was working the drive through window. She spent a couple minutes calling her “bitch”, saying “I spit on you!”, “I’ll **** you up, bitch!”, and so on. The guy with here had an angry look on his face, but stayed silent.

In the middle of the woman’s rant, one of the older tellers, in a calm voice said “Maam, you have child with you.” The angry lady, who was holding her child using her hip and left arm responded “You’re damn right he’s my child! I had him right out of my puuusssy!” As she said “puuusssy”, she swept her right hand from the upper left to the lower right in front of her crotch.

After yelling at the teller some more, the pair made their way to one of the side offices where one of the middle management persons was. My wife and I happened to be sitting near this office, and heard the conversation. The angry woman got really upset when the woman in the office calmly and sympathetically told her that they could not cash the check without ID. Angry woman started calling her new target a bitch, and said she would spit on her. She then stormed out of the building, claiming she would call the cops.

About now, the guy starting speaking. He said “They better get here quick, or their gonna find out why I’m on SSI.” He was standing in front of the doors leading outside, randomly mumbling and yelling various things. I was sitting there staring at him. I caught his glance, and he looked away. Then he looked back at me and yells “What?! You wanna go?! You wanna go?!” He held the exit door open, motioning for us to go outside.

I replied “No.”
He said “Why not? You afraid?”
I said “Because I’m not an idiot.”
He repeated his challenge: “Come on, come on!”

My wife, who had be quiet up till now, yelled “He’s not an idiot, LIKE YOU!”

He suddenly focuses his stare on my wife, and says “Your husband has a little dick. Black guys have big dicks.” (He makes a sweeping motion from his crotch down his leg) “White guys have little dicks.”

My wife responds “Yeah, but your's is this big!” She holds up her pinky finger.

This really seemed to set him off. He starts maniacally yelling “Cracker! Cracker!” while emphatically pointing at my wife. My wife, who is Hispanic, shouts back “Wrong color, buddy!”

At this point, the guy seemed flustered. He turned toward the tellers, then back towards us, before heading out to the parking lot, not saying another word.

I felt it was pretty good entertainment on an otherwise dull Thursday.

Your question reminded me of an incident my wife and I experienced a while back:

One Thursday afternoon about 8 years ago, my wife (no pics) and I were at RIA Federal Credit Union at 35th and Harrison in Davenport. We were to meet with a loan officer. After we arrived, we were informed that the person we were meeting with would be about ½ hour late. So, we sat in the lobby area to wait.

It was very dead in the credit union at that time. Unbeknownst to us, there was a couple in the drive through trying to cash a check. Apparently they did not have the proper ID, and the teller told them she would not cash the check.

My wife and I became aware of the situation when the couple charged through the front door of the lobby. The woman had a child on her hip, who looked to be about 3 years old. She instantly started screaming at the teller who was working the drive through window. She spent a couple minutes calling her “bitch”, saying “I spit on you!”, “I’ll **** you up, bitch!”, and so on. The guy with here had an angry look on his face, but stayed silent.

In the middle of the woman’s rant, one of the older tellers, in a calm voice said “Maam, you have child with you.” The angry lady, who was holding her child using her hip and left arm responded “You’re damn right he’s my child! I had him right out of my puuusssy!” As she said “puuusssy”, she swept her right hand from the upper left to the lower right in front of her crotch.

After yelling at the teller some more, the pair made their way to one of the side offices where one of the middle management persons was. My wife and I happened to be sitting near this office, and heard the conversation. The angry woman got really upset when the woman in the office calmly and sympathetically told her that they could not cash the check without ID. Angry woman started calling her new target a bitch, and said she would spit on her. She then stormed out of the building, claiming she would call the cops.

About now, the guy starting speaking. He said “They better get here quick, or their gonna find out why I’m on SSI.” He was standing in front of the doors leading outside, randomly mumbling and yelling various things. I was sitting there staring at him. I caught his glance, and he looked away. Then he looked back at me and yells “What?! You wanna go?! You wanna go?!” He held the exit door open, motioning for us to go outside.

I replied “No.”

He suddenly focuses his stare on my wife, and says “Your husband has a little dick. Black guys have big dicks.” (He makes a sweeping motion from his crotch down his leg) “White guys have little dicks.”

This really seemed to set him off. He starts maniacally yelling “Cracker! Cracker!” while emphatically pointing at my wife. My wife, who is Hispanic, shouts back “Wrong color, buddy!”

At this point, the guy seemed flustered. He turned toward the tellers, then back towards us, before heading out to the parking lot, not saying another word.

Yeah...this never happened. However, your fabrication does make it more likely the small dick thing checks out.

I replied “No.”

Certain groups of people automatically feel more entitled and the rules just don't apply to them in their simple minds. I've witnessed similar outbursts and I just shake my head and laugh at them.

Certain groups of people automatically feel more entitled and the rules just don't apply to them in their simple minds. I've witnessed similar outbursts and I just shake my head and laugh at them.

Yeah, that's the way I felt about it. People with that frame of mind usually aren't worth the time you'd spend trying to reason with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT