ADVERTISEMENT

National Emergency Wall

You guys are suckers. Trump already built the wall, the border is secure ("tight") and Mexico paid for it through the new trade agreement! #MAGA

Job well done Mr. President!

Reactions: cigaretteman
I suspect Pelosi will ask for equal time...
She should for such a nakedly political speech. Giving speeches isn't Trump's thing. He is a robot when reading from a teleprompter. He'll get itchy and start talking about Hillary Clinton and Jew judges before Jared is able to cut the feed.

A 'National Emergency' will never fly because like most things, Trump has already told everyone it's just a way to play the system. The courts will cite his tweets and statements and laugh him right out of there.

Trump made lots of empty promises in his campaign. When ACA repeal/replace flopped, he had egg on his face and blamed Paul Ryan. This is nothing more than theatrics. When the "wall" flops... he'll blame Mitch.

Trump got very little done with the GOP having complete control. Does anyone think he has the ability to work with a Dem House? I surely don't.

His "owning the mantle" remark is already biting his big ass. He's a petulant, idiot child.

Dude, this is brilliant, and it gives me an idea... Here's what's going to happen:

The US Military is going to drop untold billions of lego bricks at the border, and the children being detained will build the wall.

The military will then unleash the Kragle on the whole thing.
I'm sure the kids would do a better job than the guy on the box.

Dude, this is brilliant, and it gives me an idea... Here's what's going to happen:

The US Military is going to drop untold billions of lego bricks at the border, and the children being detained will build the wall.

The military will then unleash the Kragle on the whole thing.

Or a million legos will just remain scattered. The greatest moat! You ever step barefoot on one of them letter fers?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT