ADVERTISEMENT

Nationals Preview – 197

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!
Love the Ice Man, and pissed about his draw. Hidlay in the quarters will be really tough. If Glazier can win that, he’s golden. But if he doesn’t, he’ll likely have to get through the loser of #5 Cardenas and #12 Elam in the Blood Round. I think it will be Cardenas . . . either way, that match will be a real test. 🩸🩸🩸 will be shed.

But if there is one guy who has stepped up and consistently surprised to the upside this season, it’s Ice Man. I have him advancing to the next round and like his chances in a likely date with Little/Buchanan/Deprez.

That puts him in the consi-semis, probably against either Beard or the championship bracket winner of Cardenas-Elam. All of those guys are beatable by Glazier, though Elam concerns me most.

Win that, he likely gets Sloan. I don’t like that matchup too much.

Prediction: Ice Man takes 4th.

Reactions: Idahopennstatefan
I am with you. I cheer for Glazier against anyone but Brooks. He seems like a good guy. Wrestles tough and is a solid stand up team guy. Spent his time in the room being a room guy and helping Warner the last couple years. I Hope he makes the finals. Go Glazier!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT